So is it

• One EU. Two UK

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twoo EU +. One uk

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Three EU +. No UK

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
Will East Angular remain an EU enclave after Brexit?

seems most of the expat populations of easte4nvEurope live there now.

was home to 4/6 Royal Lincolns TA and 16 ind coy Para regiment TA as well.
Grantham wasn’t
16 company was based at Newport Barracks TAC in Lincoln and was never in Grantham
the 6th battalion the Lincolnshire regt had it’s HQ in Grantham and the 4th in Lincoln 4/6 the royal Lincolnshire regt had its HQ in Sobroan barracks in Lincoln

I worked in Skeggy last week. I booked into a hotel, and when I got there, there was nobody there. No staff, nobody. It is being renovated, but the front door was open. After searching a few rooms, a woman appeared and told me she was a long term resident there. With no reception, no staff, I eventually picked myself a key, found the room and booked myself in.

After a few drinks on the sea front, I returned and found the manager as I entered the front door. He told me breakfast was 8 til 10. Dead on 8, I went down for breakfast. No staff, no ranges fired up, no nothing. As I had to get work, I just left.

Fast forward a few days, and I get a message saying I hadn't paid.

Well, I would have paid if there had been any staff, but obviously they weren't bothered. If I were homeless in Skeggy, I could easily squat here and nobody would know.

I worked in Skeggy last week. I booked into a hotel, and when I got there, there was nobody there. No staff, nobody. It is being renovated, but the front door was open. After searching a few rooms, a woman appeared and told me she was a long term resident there. With no reception, no staff, I eventually picked myself a key, found the room and booked myself in.

After a few drinks on the sea front, I returned and found the manager as I entered the front door. He told me breakfast was 8 til 10. Dead on 8, I went down for breakfast. No staff, no ranges fired up, no nothing. As I had to get work, I just left.

Fast forward a few days, and I get a message saying I hadn't paid.

Well, I would have paid if there had been any staff, but obviously they weren't bothered. If I were homeless in Skeggy, I could easily squat here and nobody would know.
A good trick is to walk in to the big hotels that do all you can eat and eat for free

I've done that a quite a few chain hotels at breakfast time. I even took a loada brew kit, yoghurts, rolls etc for my own kitchen.

We visited friends in Lincs last year and they took us to the 'kinema' in the woods at Woodhall Spa.

I couldn't believe my eyes when the interval interrupted the film and a man wearing a sparkly jacket playing the organ emerged up from the centre of the stage.

Bizarre doesn't cover it.
Slightly off thread, but my long departed gran used to play the piano in South Shields cinemas in the days of silent films.
Tinkly stuff for romantic scenes, William Tell for chases and so on.
She did claim that the music sheets were in luminous paint/ink...anyone aware of such an oddity?

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
I hear that the council is having Boston carpeted after April.
I forgot to add , thinking that you lot were ahead of the game , that the carpet could be cut up and used in the disposal of bodies on the motorway out of Boston.

I forgot to add , thinking that you lot were ahead of the game , that the carpet could be cut up and used in the disposal of bodies on the motorway out of Boston.
What feckin motorway?? The roads are more like farm tracks.

Motorway?

Latest Threads