So is it

• One EU. Two UK

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Twoo EU +. One uk

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Three EU +. No UK

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters
Oi **** off it’s only Boston, Spalding, Grimsby, Gainsborough, Scunthorpe, Grantham, Metheringham, Sleaford, The Deepings, and Holbeach that are dumps with 9 fingered sisternan ******* skip lickers living in medieval hovels that look like Hiroshima five minutes after the enola gay turned for home
You forgot Sunny Skegness and the marvelous Butlins concentration camp ;)

But I see my Marianne walkin' away
Oh all right, I'll give you a like for that...

...only because I like the song though... ;-)

V for Vendatta and Children of Men had Larkhill and Bexhill respectively as the sites of their concentration camps. I have always thought that Skegness would have been a better choice.

I like Lincoln itself, I have friends who live on the outskirts in a property which would cost a couple of million if in the same location in Oxford.
I have also enjoyed The Black Horse in Old Bolingbroke but then it was owned by Guzzisti.

Jeez Skegness, the one at Prestatyn is like a prison camp, Skegness must a whole other level of hell

dan_brown

War Hero
Grantham = dump

Boston aka Little Poland = avoid at all costs. Used to be a lovely place, i feel bad for the locals who have seen their property prices plummet.

Lincoln = lovely city.

Been living this way out for approx 20yrs.

the whole of that coast was home to miners holiday homes/holiday camps iirc derbyshire,notts,yorkshire quite how they got on together post strike i have no idea having joined up and getting posted to err lincolnshire

Grantham = dump

Boston aka Little Poland = avoid at all costs. Used to be a lovely place, i feel bad for the locals who have seen their property prices plummet.

Lincoln = lovely city.

Been living this way out for approx 20yrs.
Boston rentals are a lot higher than Lincoln, and property prices have gone up.
You can use all the benefits you get in a mortgage application

Two EU + one UK.....doo dah doo dah
Two EU + one UK.....doo de doo dah day?

Jeez Skegness, the one at Prestatyn is like a prison camp, Skegness must a whole other level of hell
The Butlins in Minehead is as bad the Butlins Bastion, at least Minehead had the sea

Latest Threads