• One EU. Two UK

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Twoo EU +. One uk

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Three EU +. No UK

Votes: 24 77.4%

• Total voters
Boston is about 40% Eastern Europeans.
Not a nice place although it used to be.
Lots of Eastern illegals in doss houses working and living off the grid.
Full of Polish Dog Butchers, Estonian tat shops and the like.
Police presence negligible.
Quelle surprise.

I was in Boston this week, can't recall murdering anyone,

but can't remember whether I went on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll check the boot for dead hookers....

Last edited:

but can't remember whether I went on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll check the book for dead hookers....
You didn‘t travel through Retford on your way to Boston did you?

Hunt for man who masturbated in Retford living room continues
Lincolnshire Live Reportage

Sabrina Sooriah had fallen asleep on her sofa at her home in Cherry Holt, but she opened her eyes to see a man masturbating in front of her in the early hours of Monday, October 7.​
"I was screaming and shouting. I think he enjoyed it which made him ejaculate,”​
"I have not stayed in my house alone since“, she said. “I am very up and down as it comes in waves”.

You didn‘t travel through Retford on your way to Boston did you?

Lincolnshire Live Reportage

Sabrina Sooriah had fallen asleep on her sofa at her home in Cherry Holt, but she opened her eyes to see a man masturbating in front of her in the early hours of Monday, October 7.​
"I was screaming and shouting. I think he enjoyed it which made him ejaculate,”​
"I have not stayed in my house alone since“, she said. “I am very up and down as it comes in waves”.
no I came a different way....

Boston is about 40% Eastern Europeans.
Not a nice place although it used to be.
Lots of Eastern illegals in doss houses working and living off the grid.
Full of Polish Dog Butchers, Estonian tat shops and the like.
Police presence negligible.
Quelle surprise.
Have you been there recently.?

Had to take Mrs b to an appointment at the Pilgrim Hospital just before Xmas. Best thing about the town is when it's seen in the rear view mirror.

Had to take Mrs b to an appointment at the Pilgrim Hospital just before Xmas. Best thing about the town is when it's seen in the rear view mirror.
I know how you feel

P.O.N.T.I

War Hero
We can only hope that the death toll continues to rise. :dance:
They have been knocking each other off for a while. :clap:
Several managed to blow themselves off in an illegal still some time ago. :compress:
I had hoped the flood of a couple of years ago would have acted as a form of cull but the bastards are resilient. :worship:

I live within AS90 range of the shit hole but have only been their 3 times in 20 years.Each time, oddly enough, to funerals.

I can only hope that the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse have lots of friends who fancy a fun night out.

but can't remember whether I went on Tuesday or Wednesday, I'll check the book for dead hookers....
Just don't look back on Boston, as that urge to is more than a feeling

Just don't look back on Boston, as that urge to is more than a feeling
Are you dreaming of girl you used to know ?

(she's under my patio)

OK only I have voted 1, 7 said 3
So a quid on 7-1 profits to go the real H4H?

Latest Threads