Bostocks Cup

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by I_AM_CANADIAN, Jan 23, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all,

Im am trying to track down a copy of a hilariously funny spoof documentary about the FA Cup called Bostocks Cup. It was shown on ITV around 5 years ago, and I have been in touch with ITV and they asked me to pay £299 per copy. Apparently Bostocks Cup is not going to be released and therefore the humungous cost is to cover their expenditure.

Also, have tried t'internet and again no luck. Surely, some fellow arrser will have one or know a man who knows?
  2. The Bostocks cup is a cricket competition that is played every year by the Army Medical Services, I could prbably get you some video footage from this years comp if youre not in a rush to get it. I think MDHU FP won it 2 years ago, not sure about last year though.
  3. No not really Filbert, its deffo the comedy documentary I want, cricket is like watching a skip go rusty!
  4. the way the medics play it, its not as interesting as watching a skip rust.

5. Just found it on EBay:

6. Totally agree with you it is pants!
  7. I have a copy of Bostocks Cup, not brilliant but watchable.
    It is a copy of VHS onto DVD
  8. 'dwdidjed' I have been searchinbg for this DVD for some time now, would you be able to send it me?
  9. AlienFTM

AlienFTM LE Book Reviewer

As a Mackem that has a place in my heart. Just the other day I was trying to remember wtf it was called.

Cannot help you like.