Discussion in 'RLC' started by HollowTip, Jul 12, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not a rumour but fact,

I am pleased to announce that after what seems to be a lifetime out here in Bosnia, the final lorry of frieght leaves tommorow and the remaining Military Staff consisting of two RLC Movers, 1 Stacker and 1 RQ depart, :p satuday morning after what will probably be a rather good pissUP later tonite! Oops, forgot about the LSU Major who will stay in situ a little longer with his "oh so diminished Harem"

IF DRLC is reading:

Sir, The Fire Engines departed this morning, we were going to Gift them but decided that we couldnt fit them into a box so have sent them onto Ashchurch :D.

Finally, I dedicate this closure to Paul Shepard, a mate, a friend and a victim of his time. RIP
  2. And the Crab and Matelot? Suppose they don't count as military? Fair call just a bit harsh.
  3. Good riddance.

I was one of the lucky, I only wasted 6 months of my life in that incomprehesible sh1t hole.

Funnily enough Szrebenica (spelling?) was on the news again last night as they kick off their displaced/separated/clensed etc rants again. Maybe it's not all over yet....
  4. Lucky, I have totalled 2.5 years out there.
  5. Try 9!
  6. Crikey. Are you a local?
  7. Might as well be... 8)
  8. You know I didnt foregt you intentionally. :p It was a mere slip of the fingertips, and I cant spell those two particular words, hehhehe :) I love you really!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
  9. Some of us never left........

take a minute.
  10. Ah but dont you choose to be?

Get the wine by the way? :wink: