BOSNIA-ENDEX

Not a rumour but fact,

I am pleased to announce that after what seems to be a lifetime out here in Bosnia, the final lorry of frieght leaves tommorow and the remaining Military Staff consisting of two RLC Movers, 1 Stacker and 1 RQ depart, :p satuday morning after what will probably be a rather good pissUP later tonite! Oops, forgot about the LSU Major who will stay in situ a little longer with his "oh so diminished Harem"

IF DRLC is reading:

Sir, The Fire Engines departed this morning, we were going to Gift them but decided that we couldnt fit them into a box so have sent them onto Ashchurch :D.
http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j111/swifty469/S73R0139.jpg

Finally, I dedicate this closure to Paul Shepard, a mate, a friend and a victim of his time. RIP

Good riddance.

I was one of the lucky, I only wasted 6 months of my life in that incomprehesible sh1t hole.

Funnily enough Szrebenica (spelling?) was on the news again last night as they kick off their displaced/separated/clensed etc rants again. Maybe it's not all over yet....

fatblerk said:
Good riddance.

I was one of the lucky, I only wasted 6 months of my life in that incomprehesible sh1t hole.

Funnily enough Szrebenica (spelling?) was on the news again last night as they kick off their displaced/separated/clensed etc rants again. Maybe it's not all over yet....
Lucky, I have totalled 2.5 years out there.

Bairn said:
And the Crab and Matelot? Suppose they don't count as military? Fair call just a bit harsh.
You know I didnt foregt you intentionally. :p It was a mere slip of the fingertips, and I cant spell those two particular words, hehhehe :) I love you really!!

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: