• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bose QC 15 - opinions and alternatives

I would like some noise cancelling headphones to use in a busy noisy office and on flights. The main attributes I need are noise cancelling as opposed to excellent audio and I would also like to be able to carry just one pair of headphones when traveling so I want them to have a microphone and to work with Skype and Blackberry. I understand Bose QC15 rate well as noise cancelling but the supplied mic is advertised as Apple compatible nothing else. I would be grateful for advice from users of alternative headphones to Bose that meet the criteria above. I would also be grateful for advice whether the optional mic kit available for Bose works with Skype / Blackberry.

Finally does anyone know if the Bose 'returns' are still sold to the public and the website?

Many thanks
M_D

Latest Threads