Boris/Trump vs. Maggie/Ronnie

We all know it's going to be Boris and hopefully will be for a while yet, and Trump is almost nailed on for re-election.

I was a child of the late 60's, and Boris and Trump feels a bit like President Reagan and Mrs Thatcher being elected again.

Thank God!!!!

Do you think we can open Greenham Common up again? I enjoyed that. But this time there will be vegans and Extinction Repulsiveness or whatever they smell like.

Ahh.... the SPG! Remember them? The SPG? Sure you do!!

It's all coming back again.

You just had to go there?

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

aardvark64

Old-Salt
Things can only get better?

But they do not understand humour(humor) or good music.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
We all know it's going to be Boris and hopefully will be for a while yet, and Trump is almost nailed on for re-election.

I was a child of the late 60's, and Boris and Trump feels a bit like President Reagan and Mrs Thatcher being elected again.

Thank God!!!!

Do you think we can open Greenham Common up again? I enjoyed that. But this time there will be vegans and Extinction Repulsiveness or whatever they smell like.

Ahh.... the SPG! Remember them? The SPG? Sure you do!!

It's all coming back again.
What they should do is announce that Greenham Common base is going to have nukes stored there again. Don't have to do it just announce. This will take all the nutters out of society and concentrate them where they can be "kettled".

Of course the real nukes can quietly be stored somewhere else.:cool:

What they should do is announce that Greenham Common base is going to have nukes stored there again. Don't have to do it just announce. This will take all the nutters out of society and concentrate them where they can be "kettled".

Really?

I must admit I never thought that...

Okay, yeah, I pretty much guessed that was the real plan even then.

But idiots are so easy to fool. There are just so many of them. Mostly mothers and their daughters.

Surely it is time to amend voting to back to the old income-based, men-only laws. I mean, it hasn't got better since the poor and females were able to vote has it?

Excepting the lovely ladies on this site of course. they can all vote. Many times. In fact I hope that they all experience multiple-org... multiple-votes for many years to come... in the future.

The Palace of Westminster? Apparently it needs a refit.
"Do it for Yorkshire!"
1562537494868.png

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
No, there might be an accid.....hmmm second thoughts:thumright:
I was thinking of somewhere like Milton Keynes, because let's face it, if they did go off accidentally, would anyone really give a f**k?

As someone who lives within a couple of minutes from Greenham Common can I say we don't want a return to those days. Apart from the fact that there's more of the old airbase in the Newbury bypass than there is in Greenham Common these days, we don't want to have to deal with the toothless smelly hags turning up to the local leisure centre/swimming pool and leaving unusable for a week by normal humans until it gets defumigated

As someone who lives within a couple of minutes from Greenham Common can I say we don't want a return to those days. Apart from the fact that there's more of the old airbase in the Newbury bypass than there is in Greenham Common these days, we don't want to have to deal with the toothless smelly hags turning up to the local leisure centre/swimming pool and leaving unusable for a week by normal humans until it gets defumigated
Alright, alright.

Brighton then?

Surely that's "kettling" on a decent scale?

NSP

LE
I was thinking of somewhere like Milton Keynes, because let's face it, if they did go off accidentally, would anyone really give a f**k?
Would anyone notice...?

BoJo getting in and a second Trump term in office? The insurance companies will be shitting themselves while the rest of us chuckle over the gentler, more caring left torching their own cities in protest.

Works Unit Only M4 Eastbound?

Chalkster69

Old-Salt
Alright, alright.

Brighton then?

Surely that's "kettling" on a decent scale?

Ah, I like your thinking - shift the nukes to where the hippies have moved to!! That'll stop 'em travelling to London & making me late for my Mocha-chino.....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P COVID-19 135
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 29
Skylog Brexit 39

Latest Threads