Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Always worth checking Patrick's tweets. He's an astute and knowledgeable observer.
(ETA the CS tweet has gone viral and will be big news on Monday)
1590370586104.png

1590370417226.png

1590370537518.png

(Impartial Civil Service Tweets from @UKCivilService)
1590370474635.png

1590370888906.png

Attachments

• 1590370633280.png
    1590370633280.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
I don't hear Labour or our toxic media complaining about these three individuals breaking the lockdown. Labour MP Steven Kinnock travelled to his parents house for a birthday. Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a funeral along with 100 other mourners, & Welsh Health Minister Vaughan Gething sitting at a picnic table having chips with his family, all during the lockdown. It seems to me Labour & our useless Media have selective memories.

Pinched from another feed, but backs up my theory that it was never about lockdown breach but always about getting a man they hate sacked and nobbling the PMs plans.

Listening to the hysteria and manufactured rage in the media about Cummings I am wondering where it comes from? this is more than about breaking lockdown rules, this is an outright assassination attempt and I can only presume it is because:

1. The left wing media, the Civil Service Deep State and the usual luvvie leftie suspects eg Morgan lost on Brexit and blame Cummings
2. They hate BoJo and the Tories and want to take out the Govt
3. The pendulum of power the media and Civil Service Deep State had to control the narritive has somehow been eroded by Cummings

All 3 of the above are good target indicators for me to know he is doing something right! clearly they are all terrified of him and it is long past the time that someone took the battle back to them - I honestly know nothing about this guy but all my instincts are telling me they doth protest to much!

I don't hear Labour or our toxic media complaining about these three individuals breaking the lockdown. Labour MP Steven Kinnock travelled to his parents house for a birthday. Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a funeral along with 100 other mourners, & Welsh Health Minister Vaughan Gething sitting at a picnic table having chips with his family, all during the lockdown. It seems to me Labour & our useless Media have selective memories.

Pinched from another feed, but backs up my theory that it was never about lockdown breach but always about getting a man they hate sacked and nobbling the PMs plans.
I am looking forward to Starmer, calling for the sacking/resignation of Cummings last evening, to put his own three (probably more) out to grass.

Then again I will not be holding my breath...

Where does it say that infected people can arbitrarily break isolation and travel to another location, when a safer and within guidelines option exists to achieve the childcare.
BJ has told you he thinks it’s okay, because it was instinctive. That’s his opinion.
And where did it say the NHS could return infected elderly back to care homes without testing? Now which was more dangerous. Let’s see 25% of the casualties or three people in an isolated bubble racing up the A1.

He is Judge Wets. The streets belong to him. He is the law.

Unless a locked door which someone declines to open is involved even if there's lots of screaming and chainsaws inside in which case he submits an email to Judge Admin who will get back to him probably within a week about a warrant.

During the period I was still ‘self isolating‘ and still quite ill my GP phoned me twice to tell me to drive to hospital so I could have an x-ray, then later a CT scan................I wasn’t remotely confused at the time, but do you think we think we now need Boris to adjudicate on whether it was right or wrong :)

I do remember that when I mentioned these things at the time no one on ARRSE told me I should be sacked for driving while having the virus :)
Indeed my BiL and his wife both copped it and have recovered at home, but bearing in mind He had a temperature, he was told to drive to hospital to be diagnosed.

Where does it say that infected people can arbitrarily break isolation and travel to another location, when a safer and within guidelines option exists to achieve the childcare.
BJ has told you he thinks it’s okay, because it was instinctive. That’s his opinion.

Love a f***ing duck.

Where does it say !! Where does it say !!

Are you really a copper that hit's the mean streets or is your moniker copper slang for Station Brew B***h ?

Wise up and get a grip of your frillies.

Love a f***ing duck.

Where does it say !! Where does it say !!

Are you really a copper that hit's the mean streets or is your moniker copper slang for Station Brew B***h ?

Wise up and get a grip of your frillies.

More like the Station Starbucks Bitch, as no-one would trust him to make the coffees.

This Cummings stuff is a lethal distraction at a time where our industries are literally on the edge of a precipice - Aston Martin and Jaguar/Landrover are in BIG trouble with J/L alone needing 2 Bn quid! - Aston Martin have only sold 500 ish cars this year in total and that's just to name 2 companies - if BoJo does not open this economy asap then we are looking at a economic catastrophe that far outweighs the impact of CV - those saying that you cant put a price on a human life are talking absolute bollocks! the PM & business leaders desperately need to brief the people about what we are walking into. The death and infection rate is now 'manageable' - every hour we now waste arguing about Cummings is literally destroying hundreds of UK citizens lives and our childrens futures

Indeed my BiL and his wife both copped it and have recovered at home, but bearing in mind He had a temperature, he was told to drive to hospital to be diagnosed.

It’s amusing that although from day one the guidance allowed for travel for care or medical reasons it’s seems that those who oppose Cummings or Brexit are unable to remember it. :)

Listening to the hysteria and manufactured rage in the media about Cummings I am wondering where it comes from? this is more than about breaking lockdown rules, this is an outright assassination attempt and I can only presume it is because:

1. The left wing media, the Civil Service Deep State and the usual luvvie leftie suspects eg Morgan lost on Brexit and blame Cummings
2. They hate BoJo and the Tories and want to take out the Govt
3. The pendulum of power the media and Civil Service Deep State had to control the narritive has somehow been eroded by Cummings

All 3 of the above are good target indicators for me to know he is doing something right! clearly they are all terrified of him and it is long past the time that someone took the battle back to them - I honestly know nothing about this guy but all my instincts are telling me they doth protest to much!
As Thatcher once said, they attacked her because they couldn’t beat her arguments.

DC helped engineer an 80-seat Tory majority - albeit he had significant help from Corbyn - so no wonder they hate him.

Going to report these anonymous people - or are you just hearing voices?
What do you mean? It's just people I know on Facebook, who have been broadly supportive of Boris up until now, feel that Cummings screwed up and that Boris has made a wrong call on this one. That's my opinion too; "Do as I say, not do as I do."

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Just highlights the media's hypocrisy. Whether or not Cummings was right to do what he did is a matter of subjective opinion; however, he has now become 'the story' and that will be concerning for the government.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.