Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Oyibo

LE
Apparently BJ is still touting a bridge from NI to the mainland as a thing.

It seems the media have more of a fixation with bridges than him. From your link:

When asked if the bridge [which he didn't bring up] would be a good way to mark the centenary next year, the Prime Minister said: "I don't think it's going to be built next year, but let me be absolutely clear that as Prime Minister of the UK, I look at lots of different ways in which UK transport connectivity could be improved.

For a layperson, is there going to be a border down the Irish Sea? BJ appears to be insisting there won’t be, or is it slight of hand and slip of tongue?
‘sleight’ of hand if you are saying what I think you are saying. If you are saying that Boris Grrr has tiny hands, my apologies.

‘sleight’ of hand if you are saying what I think you are saying. If you are saying that Boris Grrr has tiny hands, my apologies.
BJ is obese so I would imagine that he is more likely to have bratty fingers. Thanks for the education though.

BJ is obese so I would imagine that he is more likely to have bratty fingers. Thanks for the education though.
Cheers for that. I bought half a dozen bratties yesterday but suddenly find myself de-appetised for them.

Will they still be available in the UK next year?

Any news yet on who paid the £15 k for BJ’s holiday earlier this year. Or has that been swept under the carpet?

Any news yet on who paid the £15 k for BJ’s holiday earlier this year. Or has that been swept under the carpet?
I must confess that my honey moon was paid for in part by my Aunt who was a travel agent at the time. Shocking. It was her wedding present to us. Is anyone one interested in that?

It does seem a bit desperate for the millionaire PM of a first world country to be taking free holidays from someone eh.

You should phone Carphone Warehouse billionaire David Ross and ask the question...

In a statement on Thursday, a spokesman for the businessman said Ross had “facilitated accommodation” but shed no further light on who had picked up the prime minister’s bill.​
“Mr Ross facilitated accommodation for Mr Johnson on Mustique valued at £15,000. Therefore this is a benefit in kind from Mr Ross to Mr Johnson, and Mr Johnson’s declaration to the House of Commons is correct,” the spokesman said.​

Do you practice making yourself look a complete cock?

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
You should phone Carphone Warehouse billionaire David Ross and ask the question...

In a statement on Thursday, a spokesman for the businessman said Ross had “facilitated accommodation” but shed no further light on who had picked up the prime minister’s bill.​
“Mr Ross facilitated accommodation for Mr Johnson on Mustique valued at £15,000. Therefore this is a benefit in kind from Mr Ross to Mr Johnson, and Mr Johnson’s declaration to the House of Commons is correct,” the spokesman said.​

I think it's a natural talent.

Which leaves the question, why did BJ say Ross had paid for it and if Ross didn’t pay for it, who did?

But you knew that.

Latest Threads