Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
It's two massive fingers to remain voting tubes.
Enoble a former communist Brexiteer over a treacherous remain voting speaker of the commons.

Nice one Bozza.
I don't think many people are that fussed about Claire Fox's former Communist credentials.

More bothered, really, about her current support for terrorist murders intended to change the borders of this country by force.

It's interesting that your Brexit partisanship is so strong that you find this OK.

I suggest you hand your GSM back.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I don't think many people are that fussed about Claire Fox's former Communist credentials.

More bothered, really, about her current support for terrorist murders intended to change the borders of this country by force.

It's interesting that your Brexit partisanship is so strong that you find this OK.

Speaking of which, still calling them volunteers when you chat down the Labour club are you?

I can hear your lip wobbling from here.

Boris 1 - Remain 0

Aren't you glad though, that Brecow has had his arse handed to him for molesting Brexit?

Speaking of which, still calling them volunteers when you chat down the Labour club are you?
Are you still here fatty? Now... rather than pick the thin gruel of my use of "volunteer" as the correct terminology for "nationalist bastard", why not tell us whether your little idol Boris was right or wrong to appoint a cheerleader for the murder of British soldiers and British civilians to the House of Lords?

Here's a clue: he was wrong. It's a vile insult to everyone with a conscience in the UK.

It's a travesty. It proves, even to a spunkgurgling dickhèad like you that the man isn't fit to be PM.

What's your view.... handing back your GSM?

Errrm... was going to start a petition on this but frankly I don't know how.

Ex-soldiers post GSM back in protest? How?

Mine's in a drawer somewhere.

Last edited:

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Are you still here fatty? Now... rather than pick the thin gruel of my use of "volunteer" as the correct terminology for "nationalist bastard", why not tell us whether your little idol Boris was right or wrong to appoint a cheerleader for the murder of British soldiers and British civilians to the House of Lords?

Here's a clue: he was wrong. It's a vile insult to everyone with a conscience in the UK.

It's a travesty. It proves, even to a spunkgurgling dickhèad like you that the man isn't fit to be PM.

What's your view.... handing back your GSM?

Errrm... was going to start a petition on this but frankly I don't know how.

Ex-soldiers post GSM back in protest? How?

Mine's in a drawer somewhere.
No, but your teary insult filled rant, has started the day off well. Now you still haven't explained why you called them volunteers, a term only used by sympathisers, so do tell. Interesting that you claim it's the correct term almost as if you think they were legitimate.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me what practical benefits, deploying The RN and RAF into The Channel will have, other than rescuing more people and bringing them safely back to UK?

Do they have powers to return these people to France that The Border Agency don’t have, or is it a “look tough” move that is in all respects pointless?

Are you the only person that has not read the Jay report ?

I suggest that you do. It is available online and has been for years.
What does it specifically say about Starmer? I’m not going to read it all the way through.

Can anyone tell me what practical benefits, deploying The RN and RAF into The Channel will have, other than rescuing more people and bringing them safely back to UK?

Do they have powers to return these people to France that The Border Agency don’t have, or is it a “look tough” move that is in all respects pointless?
Manpower.

The Services haven't had that for some time; they have 'personnel' (of the non-gender specific variety).
I most humbly beg your forgiveness for my completely unpolitically correct terminology! What was I thinking?? I have booked myself on the next available Woke Awareness Course which starts next month. Only 2 weeks in a Yurt with lessons every day and as much lentils and vegan food as you can eat, all for the tiny sum of £2750 (no VAT, cash only).

Truxx

LE

It is a run out for chasing ffrench fisherfolks.

I remember when this kicked off, I was watching one of the news channels where he was named......I think. Did not take too much notice.

Anyway, if there is are any betting odds going I will put my money on someone whose surname begins with H.