Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
How can an apparent section of the ruling party now claim that they don’t like The WA after voting for it, telling everyone how great it was and denying further scrutiny for it?

The Independent ( Ha Ha ) link you supplied, is about IDS, not a section of the Party. However, there will still be remainers in the Tory Party who are still Pro EU and Anti Brexit.

Either it has miraculously changed or they didn’t read it properly and did as they were told to do.

Perhaps IDS is really as thick as has been previously reported.

The Independent ( Ha Ha ) link you supplied, is about IDS, not a section of the Party. However, there will still be remainers in the Tory Party who are still Pro EU and Anti Brexit.

Perhaps IDS is really as thick as has been previously reported.

I initially posted a link that indicated that it wasn’t just IDS, but others as well. Admittedly it was from The Guardian.

anglo

LE
How can an apparent section of the ruling party now claim that they don’t like The WA after voting for it, telling everyone how great it was and denying further scrutiny for it?

Either it has miraculously changed or they didn’t read it properly and did as they were told to do.
The same with every treaty, wonder how many read the Lisbon treaty.
It's that big they'd still be reading it
Why didn't you just say the W*ker haven't read it

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
That nails it then.

The Graun and the Independent.

Must be the truth, the whole truth and nothing anything but the truth.

:oops: :oops: :oops:
A tad more accurate for these two rags.

The same with every treaty, wonder how many read the Lisbon treaty.
It's that big they'd still be reading it
Why didn't you just say the W*ker haven't read it

Sadly, I think that covers it. I don’t believe that anyone has the right to come back all these months later and complain unless they are willing to admit they didn’t read it and just voted as instructed. Especially after making such a big deal about further scrutiny not being needed.

Perhaps something that the EU negotiators have said or done?

So what have the nasty EU done to change the agreement that the government agreed to and bulldozed through parliament? The whinge from IDS is that the agreement he voted for was actually flawed and now he wants to renege on it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
So what have the nasty EU done to change the agreement that the government agreed to and bulldozed through parliament? The whinge from IDS is that the agreement he voted for was actually flawed and now he wants to renege on it.
Never mind, No Deal will negate the WA! Which of course IDS may be pushing for ;)

Never mind, No Deal will negate the WA! Which of course IDS may be pushing for ;)

An 'oven ready' empty dish that he sold all his acolytes last December.

'Boris Johnson has admitted there is a slim chance that Britain will not conclude a trade deal with the EU before his self-imposed December 2020 deadline, pronouncing that it was “epically likely” it would happen.

'Mr Johnson said during the December election campaign that the chance of no deal being concluded were “absolutely zero”, but in his first major media interview of the year he appeared to concede for the first time that he had some doubts.'

Last edited:

IDS appears to have made a fool of himself over this.

Was a to$$er and thick as mince as an officer and the leopard has not changed his spots.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Boris has not impressed me, his govt has done far too many u-turns and is too wedded to non-practitioning medics/scientists using deeply flawed models rather than making command decisions based on the whole problem eg thousands dying from a lack of medical care, millions sat on their arse enjoying their free furlough money, huge numbers of illegals being chauffeured across the channel and into luxury hotels etc

BUT even though he and his govt are very week they are still 10 times better than boring Starmer and his front bench of incompetent nobody's. the one area where bojo has shown some spine (so far!) is with our EU negotiations, I just hope that another u-turn is not imminent!!

bojo cannot continue to hide behind the scientists, the country cannot afford it and he needs to get all the powers that be to start talking positively and encouragingly. CV is not the lethal disease first thought and even now the recent spikes are mostly under 30s whose survival rates are excellent, as succinctly demonstrated by the fact the hospitals are not being inundated and are still operating well under capacity. bojo needs to observe the real life data and make decisions based on that instead of listening to someone who sits in a room with a computer putting shit in and getting shit out.
Problem you’ve got, is you’ve no alternative to compare it with. Besides no country is doing anything but react to Covid and no one knows who’s right, even the predicated science has proved wrong. He’s now being b lamed for the concept of following the scientific advice and obeying the rules about Putting PHE at the helm which was a coalition concept. Boris is listening To what the advisors are saying. But I am getting to the point that in my immediate circle we are saying just use some common sense. CV is not a lethal disease as you say, but if the intent was to disrupt the global economy, it’s succeeded massively.

You're worried? Good!

I’m deeply worried that half witted chancers like IDS are ex ministers of state and influential back benchers, who don’t realise what a cretin they make themselves look after complaining that something they voted for and refused scrutiny of isn’t what they were told it was.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I’m deeply worried that half witted chancers like IDS are ex ministers of state and influential back benchers, who don’t realise what a cretin they make themselves look after complaining that something they voted for and refused scrutiny of isn’t what they were told it was.
So you confirm you won't stand for election then? :rolleyes:

Still could be worse, we could have a PM who failed grooming victims

Latest Threads