Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
It took Wets a while to react to the call that he had not read the article - the "while" being the time it took him to go back in and read, but not comprehend!
I don’t spend my life glued to the site. I have things like a job, family and pastimes to gainfully spend my time on.

Occasionally dipping in and out is more healthy. Not slavishly and obsessively watching every post.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I don’t spend my life glued to the site. I have things like a job, family and pastimes to gainfully spend my time on.

Occasionally dipping in and out is more healthy. Not slavishly and obsessively watching every post.
Yes, of course you did, in the middle of a discussion in which you were fully engaged. Does not detract from the fact that it is obvious that you jumped in without reading the article fully - just got your required soundbite.

Have a nice day!

This is interesting, MPs who voted for The WA wholeheartedly and said how great it was, voted down any attempt to have more scrutiny, are now saying that they aren’t actually happy with it because of the small print that might have come to light if they had actually read it properly or allowed more scrutiny.

Am I missing something?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

This is interesting, MPs who voted for The WA wholeheartedly and said how great it was, voted down any attempt to have more scrutiny, are now saying that they aren’t actually happy with it because of the small print that might have come to light if they had actually read it properly or allowed more scrutiny.

Am I missing something?
A brain!

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer

Am I missing something?
Brexit will never be Brexitty enough for the zealots. That's why this autumn is going to be such a hoot.

Brexit will never be Brexitty enough for the zealots. That's why this autumn is going to be such a hoot.
But yet they were overjoyed with The WA last year and hailed Bozo a genius with his “oven ready deal”.

What’s changed? Surely they minutely scrutinised The WA and understood it totally and didn’t need anymore time to scrutinise it.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Strange, it was spring, then summer that was going to be a hoot. An unkind person might suggest that you don't really have a clue at all, and hope eventually to be right.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Strange, it was spring, then summer that was going to be a hoot. An unkind person might suggest that you don't really have a clue at all, and hope eventually to be right.
Don't forget "Brexit will die this winter" that has been a refrain of many of his compatriots. So far Colonel Soup-Dragon's predictions leave him perfectly qualified to be one of the more radical Climate Change spokesmen.

Truxx

LE

Am I missing something?
Truxx Law on politicians

Rule No 1

They are all w*kers.

Rule No 2

Some are bigger w*ankers than others.

Latest Threads