Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Very lower decile.

Shame. I'm rather fond of the Cosser's shop and the running club after more than 7 years association over two postings at Upavon. Two wins in the Wheelbeero race, too. And one second. (And one 5th, but we were still learning.)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
So we already have it?
It's probably to you, like the law, vague and meaningless till it's somebody you dislike when it becomes crystal clear, and then back to vague again. Run along now, you've had your answer.

It's probably to you, like the law, vague and meaningless till it's somebody you dislike when it becomes crystal clear, and then back to vague again. Run along now, you've had your answer.
So that’s a no then and you can’t bring yourself to admit it. More billy big bollocks hyperbole from BJ that he felt he needed to say.

Promised for 01/06. Do we know when it’s arriving?
When did Boris Grrrr have to phone everyone who is to be contacted?

ETA On the Jeremy Whine radio at lunchtime he was talking to someone high up with the WHO and he was reasonably happy with the way things are going as far as T&T is going .

Last edited:

Promised for 01/06. Do we know when it’s arriving?
What Johnson wanted, and what was in his power to achieve was not the same. I'd point out that not one western country, with all those pesky laws about privacy has a working effective track & trace.

South Korea is held up as a country that has a good track & trace system. IIRC, Channel 4 did a documentary on what it required. Go watch it. It basically drives a coach and horses through just about every privacy law in this country, and is right into dystopian surveillance state.

offog

LE
Boris grrrr
Meanwhile even the BBC
I take a young lad who is on the danger list sailing each week. When we arrive I sign in with number in the group and my contact number. Every one else who goes there also does the same or they don't get access. In our area it took 14 hours to get a a test result back. If there is a problem we will be contacted and asked to take a test. I can't see what the problem is unless you want to make one.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I take a young lad who is on the danger list sailing each week. When we arrive I sign in with number in the group and my contact number. Every one else who goes there also does the same or they don't get access. In our area it took 14 hours to get a a test result back. If there is a problem we will be contacted and asked to take a test. I can't see what the problem is unless you want to make one.
Your last sentence covers Wets and the other wets.

What Johnson wanted, and what was in his power to achieve was not the same. I'd point out that not one western country, with all those pesky laws about privacy has a working effective track & trace.

South Korea is held up as a country that has a good track & trace system. IIRC, Channel 4 did a documentary on what it required. Go watch it. It basically drives a coach and horses through just about every privacy law in this country, and is right into dystopian surveillance state.
So why would he claim that on 01/06, we would have a “world beating track and trace system”, if it wasn’t achievable?

So why would he claim that on 01/06, we would have a “world beating track and trace system”, if it wasn’t achievable?
Because people like you would be screaming blue murder if he didn't try?
Maybe he had been briefed badly by underlings?
Maybe he was trying for something that Britian needed, and he was going to take a swing at it, and hope that believing in Britain would provide an answer?

offog

LE
From my perspective it seems to work quite well. What's the problem?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh come on. Both you and I know that if Boris had had a completely tried and tested system in on 1/6 you would have been asking why did we have to wait until then. In your eyes there is nothing Boris can do!

We know you don't like Boris, but you don't have to keep showing your bias.

Latest Threads