Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. No one has a manual on how to deal with this crisis.
You appear to have written the manual on how to deal with it but then again, perhaps you didn’t

Read back through your posts to see how you are randomly flip-flopping between what was, what wasn’t, what should have been done, what shouldn’t have been done, how the rules should have been more draconian, how the public are too stupid to follow the rules etc...

... and then fire off a few more mong buttons because that really adds to your credibility. No, really. It does.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Maybe so. Buy you’ve had a lot to say mate. Over 55 thousand messages already. Must be a big fan of the site.
Absolutely I'm a fan of the site and have been since 2003 and yes I am hobby as many will attest to. Font make me wrong though.

Still you are entitled to your POV as am I mine and if you can't learn there is little more I can do for you other than mock!

Have a nice day.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
My point exactly, they were not tested when they returned. That’s the whole point!
What part of "Mistakes were made" didn't you understand?

People should have been tested from the start of lockdown when returning to care homes
The message about face coverings should have been clearer.
The lockdown had lots loopholes in it.

To me that is not too difficult for BJ to have done.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
This is reference to not testing old people and sending them to care homes with covid 19. You would think the logic to test them would have been at the beginning of the lockdown.
We had tests available then did we?

UncivilServant

Old-Salt
Boris and his Ministers have made it very clear, responsibility lies with BJ and co, not the scientists.

This is a new situation and new things are being learned all the time thus advice changes. Overall the message has been consistent, this is a killer virus, take care. Other advice has changed as knowledge improves and the situation allows. Many people have just ignored government advice anyway, especially on beaches and in pubs, as reported fully on the news.
Okay.

Mistakes were made. Honest mistakes during an unparalleled period of frenzied activity, which led to tragic consequences for some residents of care homes. Yes, the buck stops with the PM ultimately (along with NHS, Care England, SAGE, Uncle Tom Cobbley and all along the way).

Morgan is a nasty little screaming shock-jock bully, who has latched onto this tragic mistake and is trying to use it as a weapon against a Government who have (quite reasonably IMHO) decided not to interact with him. He's having a tantrum, and callously using the deaths in care homes to make a noise. He is the epitome of self promoting scum, and anyone using him to support their argument should immediately take a bath for their own good.

If you delve into the proportion of deaths in care Homes, you'll find that England has had far less (21% IIRC) than the rest of Europe.
My sister died in a care home. I'd love to discuss his views on that with him. And then punch him in the face.

Truxx

LE
I had some high hopes for Boris J when he won the GE. But this has shown he has
been a clusterfeck so far, with his messages throughout this crisis.
I know

Anyone would think we had never seen a virus like this in our lifetime.

Oh and one that very nearly killed him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
My sister died in a care home. I'd love to discuss his views on that with him. And then punch him in the face.
Sorry to hear that, genuinely. It must have been hard for you and your family.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Who? Genuinely, I don't know who you're referring to.

And I'm sorry for your loss.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Tested with tes
People should have been tested from the start of lockdown when returning to care homes
The message about face coverings should have been clearer.
The lockdown had lots loopholes in it.

To me that is not too difficult for BJ to have done.
Tested with tests that weren't available?

That would have been good. If the nation could have done that, we'd be vaccinating by now.

Latest Threads