Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Let’s see how the police manage to enforce the mask issue. Thousands of calls a day to confrontational situations that aren’t apparently a necessity today, but magically are on 24/07.

It should be a condition of entry to a shop, not a reactive call to police once you have allowed them in.
Who polices the entry to the shop? My parents are in Aberdeen and they say after about a day the mask wearing malarky (which wee Nicky mandated a couple of weeks ago) was effectively abandoned.

Let’s see how the police manage to enforce the mask issue. Thousands of calls a day to confrontational situations that aren’t apparently a necessity today, but magically are on 24/07.

It should be a condition of entry to a shop, not a reactive call to police once you have allowed them in.

More shambolic reactive crap legislation.

And yet police Scotland seem to be managing unless others know different?

Who polices the entry to the shop? My parents are in Aberdeen and they say after about a day the mask wearing malarky (which wee Nicky mandated a couple of weeks ago) was effectively abandoned.

Not my experience, I've been in Inverness and dingwall the last couple of days and I didn't see a single person I. Tescos /lidl/aldi, etc not wearing a mask.

More shambolic reactive crap legislation.

Do you ever shut up whinging ?

This is how it works where I am.

Shopping centres / malls - Entry points are manned by shopping centre staff. Temperature taken, mask in place, fill in the data sheet with your name and phone number ( Contact tracing should it be required ) No comply - No entry

Small independent shops - Pretty much the same, most having a table with data sheets & hand sanitizer, face masks worn by most people.

Very little / next to no police involvement.

Johnson is prime minister only because the country was terrified of Corbyn.
We will be like koreans shortly all dressed the same with our sheep masks unable to leave our villages. Freedom of speech and movement already gone. what next?
Terrified of Corbyn?
More like a combination of utter contempt and a warm feeling that never before did £3 buy such amusement.

Its easy, for ‘us’ to dismiss what minorities are saying about their experience. Easy because we don’t see it and we don’t experience it. You only have to read through Arrse to see that racism is alive and kicking.

At the same time when It does nothing to reduce instances of racism - when racism against white people is dismissed as merely prejudice* or you are told its justified because of the slave trade and subsequent segregation laws in the US**

Faced with that type of response the abuse hurled when you disagree with BLM politics and of course the constant media white culture / people society is racist - we will soon reach a position of fuckem if they dont like it here they can leave - From people who would never have thought that until they were subjected to this constant bombardment of how they are oppressing black folk just by existing. Far from improving race relations its dragging it back - more so when you here the demands for black only spaces - clubs schools etc - ie they want to bring back what MLK fought against. The Irony that their proposed solution to white privilege is to re-enact Apartheid is of course lost on them.

It of course has to be said that many black people dont agree with White privilege, blm etc but they are shouted into silence and should you quote one then you are and i quote "weaponising black voices for your politics" again those predominantly White liberals shouting this telling you that you must listen to those Blacks who support the White privilege argument never consider that they are weaponizing black voices for their politics. Worst still they are saying that black folk off message (ie black conservatives) must not be listened to.

Which as far as im concerned amounts to "Black people stand up and be heard, but only if you are saying what we want you to, otherwise sit down shut up and listen to massa

*The new Faux left wing definition is You need power and privilege to be racist (you now see why the white privilege is so important - so Black people in Europe cant be racist (black people in Africa cant be because any prejudice is whiteys fault (slave trade again).
By that logic if I call someone a N** in the UK im racist but if I do it in Japan im only prejudiced.
Now I personally argue i would be racist wherever i was - fortunatly

**Which may have some justification in the US bit not in the UK / Europe where no such laws were in place (stand fast the Jews)

He's had the nuts to take Huawai out of the 5G set up - wonder what the Chinese will do.

Ho ho! Don't you mean that he doesn't have the guts to take on his own back-benchers or the other nations with which he'd like to trade.

But congratulations for trying to turn a massive climb down into some kind of a victory.

Now then, lets see how he manages his confusing about turn on the wearing of face masks.

Ho ho! Don't you mean that he doesn't have the guts to take on his own back-benchers or the other nations with which he'd like to trade.

But congratulations for trying to turn a massive climb down into some kind of a victory.

Now then, lets see how he manages his confusing about turn on the wearing of face masks.
Not quite sure what you are trying to prove here. Remind me who was in power when BT did the deal that opened up Huawei possibilities Back in 2005? What Boris has is a legacy problem

Feck knows how this will pan out, with regard to Coronavirus. I went to a pub l restaurant on Sunday, booked online and well controlled when we were in there.
But they can only operate at 50% capacity at a maximum.
Show many companies and industries can really survive when they can only let half their punters in?
Social distancing, wearing masks, how long do you think it will realistically go on for?..

I had some high hopes for Boris J when he won the GE. But this has shown he has
been a clusterfeck so far, with his messages throughout this crisis.

Don't take this the wrong way, can you name a leader who would have done more to safeguard the economy and protect/ save more lives ?

Latest Threads