Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Sadly, I think he's in the clear on this. Radio Cuillin FM confirm it was a telephone interview; all interviews have been with no guest entering the premises. And the pic appears to be from his garden; he posted a sunset image that's on Google search.

But he is an odious prick.
Agree fully.

I've posted a number of times on social media, this site included, that he's done nothing wrong. I don't like him nor his party but the desperation from some to find someone else to focus attention isn't a good look for them. I expect that kind of shoot from the SNP.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
Agree fully.

I've posted a number of times on social media, this site included, that he's done nothing wrong. I don't like him nor his party but the desperation from some to find someone else to focus attention isn't a good look for them. I expect that kind of shoot from the SNP.
I'd argue his journey home was not essential and bloody irresponsible. He could easily have left before the lock down, or RoPs as it was, but he craves being in the spotlight too much. In his own words, he left a place that the virus was prevalent to drive 500 miles; NOT a shit given for anyone or thing; as long as Ian got what Ian wants. He is the fat kid at school, no one picked him for sport or anything, that's why he loves being centre, front and rear.

So, as this is a thread about the Prime Minister, for those that like him - what personal qualities does he have that you admire and respect?

I came up with 'intelligent', and that was about it.
He has a cunning plan to resolve the pensions funding crisis.

I'd argue his journey home was not essential and bloody irresponsible. He could easily have left before the lock down, or RoPs as it was, but he craves being in the spotlight too much. In his own words, he left a place that the virus was prevalent to drive 500 miles; NOT a shit given for anyone or thing; as long as Ian got what Ian wants. He is the fat kid at school, no one picked him for sport or anything, that's why he loves being centre, front and rear.
He's a **** of the first order, absolutely no doubt about that but he's no different from other MPs who have returned to their home and constituency.

Ooh, you're gonna get the button mashers creaming over that.
It's the do as I say not as I do cos I is entitled and you is not attitude that annoys people.
Not just Cummings but Kinnock Jr but plenty of other entitles prats.
Catherine Calderwood resigned but was caught out twice.
Neil Ferguson went after liaisons with his mistress.
Kinnock Jr visited his Dad but at least had the grace to apologise.
Robert Jenrick said he went to his primary home which was a lie.

Loads of others who have the entitlement gene built in.

Take them all outside, stick em against a wall and shoot em. But don't have an Arrse firing squad for the Tory ones. They'd allow Cummings to do anything provided he'd promise BJ would allow them to give him a BJ afterwards. And they'd miss although that wouldn't necessarily be on purpose judging by the amount of cataracts that seem to fog their vision.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Despite knowing that Boris would become Prime Minister? This person you despise and entirely mistrust? This person who in your view, has no redeemable qualities and really isn‘t fit to be PM?

You know, if I felt that strongly about the leader of a party and the need to keep him from the levers of power, I’d have abstained or voted otherwise rather than go whining about him on the internet after indirectly voting for him.
Boris is flawed but he isn’t a bully or a hypocrite which are qualities I dislike. He has a sense of humour and isn’t so precious that he can’t take a joke.

He is socially liberal and had the same aspirations for the future of the country that I have.

I don’t agree with him on everything but I then that’s true of a lot of people. Sometimes he credits people with a bit too much intelligence and instead of listening to what he is saying they listen to what they want to hear.

Rod924

LE
Kit Reviewer
He's a **** of the first order, absolutely no doubt about that but he's no different from other MPs who have returned to their home and constituency.
Agreed

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Yes, it didn't happen, you then starting burbling about ways and means as if that was what you meant, then came some lying nuanced speech, and here we are.
I'm happy you are still obsessing over the matter.

Ways and means, indeed.

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Lovely sunny day here and I hear the pigeon-racing is back on.

Wonderful stuff. Stay safe, everyone.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I see this week is starting off much the same as previous weeks! :rolleyes:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
Been to the supermarket. Had a chat with a couple of the padres. Said Namaste! and Insh'Allah! a couple of times.

New protocols kick in today.

All is well.

Oh he's not one to name drop, but picked it up from the Queen Mother, while round at Liz and Phil's for tea and scones.
My mate and I were given a drink by the late QM outside Jimmy's whilst staging on............

She actually sent her serf to give it to us :)

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Been to the supermarket. Had a chat with a couple of the padres. Said Namaste! and Insh'Allah! a couple of times.

New protocols kick in today.

All is well.
Apart from the pretentious ex-Rupert who continues to preach and proselytise despite a proven track record of predicting wrong. Also a proven track record of ignoring posts that forensically deconstruct your points in detail (to inconvenient no doubt). By god man you have very little to say but you spend a lot of time and verbiage saying it.

Latest Threads