Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Perhaps we have lots of idiotic Europhiles moving about freely infecting everybody.Certainly plenty of the morons shouting the odds on here.Just as well they cannot spread computer viruses as well.
The first reported case was a Chinese student I recall. The other cases were brought in by people returning from their holidays.

Actingunpaid

Old-Salt
The first reported case was a Chinese student I recall. The other cases were brought in by people returning from their holidays.
I'm sure there were earlier cases in Switzerland,Northern Italy,Southern France,and then Spain caused by a family coming back from Wuhan,skiing in the Alps,visiting family in France on their way to Spain to infect even more,then flying back to London.All will be revealed if we still have an honest government in power,rather than Queer Stammer.

FEDAEFBC-8EF6-4FA9-95AD-9A9D23F1DFA0.jpeg

just seen your Facebook profile pic!

Ah yes of course... So that explains why the past five years have been relatively stable... Because before this year, some people who died, were not reported as being dead... Crivens!
I can't let this pass.

My dad died on the 26th April in a care home, he had vascular dementia. he was 88 and gave up on life because he wanted to see my mum who died 3 years ago. He basically gave up on life.

Cause of death?

COVID-19.

Did he have it? Nope, was tested 2 days before he died and the results came back 2 days after he died as negative.

Is it a convenient reason to put on the death certificate, hell yes since doctors can't put 'old age' and have to have a medical cause.

3 other families can give you very similar stories.

Want to tell me that the stats are accurate?

I can't let this pass.

My dad died on the 26th April in a care home, he had vascular dementia. he was 88 and gave up on life because he wanted to see my mum who died 3 years ago. He basically gave up on life.

Cause of death?

COVID-19.

Did he have it? Nope, was tested 2 days before he died and the results came back 2 days after he died as negative.

Is it a convenient reason to put on the death certificate, hell yes since doctors can't put 'old age' and have to have a medical cause.

The excess deaths are just this - they don’t care what you died of, it’s simply the excess deaths seen this year compared to the previous five.

I’m also sorry for your loss.

Thanks.

I'm aware of what the excess death stats are thanks, the actual figures aren't available yet as I understand it, there are lots of estimates out there but not the collated official figures worldwide?

I think some of the reporting differences are down to semantics, the UK are reporting 'Died with C19' as the numbers whereas other countries are counting 'Died of C19', China are clearly just making numbers up and North Korea are reporting 'Died of 9mm'.

I can't let this pass.

Cause of death?

COVID-19.

Didn't there used to be a cause of death definition 'Natural Causes'.
Or does it need to put all sorts of unintelligible shite in now.

Sorry for both your losses by the way.

I can't let this pass.

Cause of death?

COVID-19.

Similar with my Uncle.

Tool

LE
Didn't there used to be a cause of death definition 'Natural Causes'.
Or does it need to put all sorts of unintelligible shite in now.

Sorry for both your losses by the way.
Not sure about here, but in Seffrica the abridged death certificate for my 86-yo father was natural causes. The unabridged one listed about half a dozen different causes - dehydration and malnutrition were two I remembered. The malnutrition was an eye-opener as he was eating like a horse, but healthily, about 1 month before he died. The abridged one was used for (amongst other reasons) to claim death benefits, close his bank accounts, and for the lawyers to start closing his estate and will. Never had a use for the unabridged one.

mercurydancer

LE
Book Reviewer
He'd kick his headlights in and arrest him for driving a vehicle in a dangerous condition, leaving the wife & special needs child on the side of the motorway as their car is towed away.

Nothing to see here, move along or I'll nick you too.
Harsh but fair

Not sure about here, but in Seffrica the abridged death certificate for my 86-yo father was natural causes. The unabridged one listed about half a dozen different causes - dehydration and malnutrition were two I remembered. The malnutrition was an eye-opener as he was eating like a horse, but healthily, about 1 month before he died. The abridged one was used for (amongst other reasons) to claim death benefits, close his bank accounts, and for the lawyers to start closing his estate and will. Never had a use for the unabridged one.
As @Basildon_Bond stated, Harold Shipman was probably the cause of more in depth death certificates and this does make sense to me.
I have only reported one death, that of my mother in 1998.
I am just getting a bit miffed with the counting definitions that we are being presented with.
Seems like they have let a bunch of actuaries out of the asylum.

@amazing__lobster & @Detmold_Drunk. Good to know you're all genned up on the local filth. (I use the term advisedly). Our Chairman spoke to the head bogey this afternoon.
There are more pikeys on the way, what are you going to do?
Nothing we can do.
OK, What about sections 60/61?
Can't use them.
Why not? More than six vehicles, forced entry.
Ah. Right. Well, I'm not prepared to face them.

So there you go. I know Amusing Blubber is a witless, failed example of humankind, are you from the same stable.
Police? IS'E

Latest Threads