Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Doesn't look great does it. Let’s hope it doesn’t continue to get worse.

Not at all. Hopefully, but as the government's behavioural advisors have stated - the evidence indicates that the leadership have a huge role in how people respond to government advice. Hence why the behaviour of high profile figures until now has lead to resignations etc.

Your original link

Your follow up
Biffster, do you understand that the data I posted has used excess deaths overall?
It would appear - Unsurprisingly, that it is YOU who does not understand the data.

Quite clearly Belgium and Spain have higher death rates than the UK

21170.jpeg

Learn to f***ing read - Once you master that, if you are still not happy with the data - Go and argue with Johns Hopkins University.

Now get back in your skip.

Your original link

Your follow up

It would appear - Unsurprisingly, that it is YOU who does not understand the data.

Quite clearly Belgium and Spain have higher death rates than the UK

View attachment 477234

Learn to f***ing read - Once you master that, if you are still not happy with the data - Go and argue with Johns Hopkins University.

Now get back in your skip.
It never came to you - what a surprise. Well actually, given you have a sub-human IQ, it's not.

Perhaps you should email the academics who have commented on the piece I posted, and tell them that you believe them to be wrong. Maybe include your meme for good measure.

TamH70

MIA
The only thing thepolice are interested in is speed cameras. They have no appetite for anything else.
No prizes for guessing who gave you one of your Mong buttons.

daz

LE
Not at all. Hopefully, but as the government's behavioural advisors have stated - the evidence indicates that the leadership have a huge role in how people respond to government advice. Hence why the behaviour of high profile figures until now has lead to resignations etc.
Really, it got Kinnock a promotion ............................still, as long as you remain bitter over Brexit :)

Really, it got Kinnock a promotion ............................still, as long as you remain bitter over Brexit :)

I find it slightly sad that the dead bodies of your fellow citizens are pilling up around you due to government incompetence, and all you (and others) seem to care about is Brexit.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The BBC are talking about the new Test and Trace system being brought in by the government. Now, it is not do much the words used, as the presenter is just explaining how it will be used and who is running it, NHS, not government. It is the tone used; almost incredulous and certainly not being said with any confidence.

Looks like the BBC are aiming for a "we explained well" if it worked or a "you could tell from the presenter that we had reservations".

They really can't help themselves at present.

I've also just seen a poster give the comment a funny - strange considering a few months back he was crying about his entire village was about to be wiped out.

I've also just seen a poster give the comment a funny - strange considering a few months back he was crying about his entire village was about to be wiped out.
Some people have a morbid sense of humour, others just wish elderly people would hurry up and die.

daz

LE
I find it slightly sad that the dead bodies of your fellow citizens are pilling up around you due to government incompetence, and all you (and others) seem to care about is Brexit.
Again, that shows your true colours and concerns, anti-Conservative, anti-Brexit, anti-Boris, what next, a call for a Government of National Unity and throw ourselves at the mercy of the EU

You really do need to check your spelling and proof-read what you post Miss, before you press post reply.
Then one day you may make something that makes sense and you may be taken a bit more seriously.
Pilling up huh?
Calm down dear and read what you post.
Oh, and the poo poo thread is over there--------------------------->

You keep thinking that professor.

Still could be worse, you could be in Scotland where the leadership shifted hundreds and hundreds of elderly patients from single rooms from the "state of the art" hospital - where there were several deaths previously from contaminated wards - to multi bed wards in a different hospital. Then shifted them around different multi bed wards in the same hospital before shifting them to care homes without testing them.

Latest Threads