Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
A nice list for the Whips plus a group of MPs withdrawing from any Ministerial post in future making Boris's next reshuffle easier!
Yup, you've nailed it, another cabinet of weaklings and yes men. They may as well just select them from you lot.

Blackford and other MPs were working within the spirit of the rules.

"By the powers of woo I declare thee free from sin for thou art not Dominic Cummings."

That spirit of the rules?

Even for you, Last Word Guy, invoking TSOTR as a last-ditch defence is pretty feeble.

Last edited:
that’s the same people who were ignoring the lockdown in droves weeks ago and still don’t have idea who Cummings is?
Are we back to the people whose votes delivered Brexit are stupid then?

"By the powers of woo I declare thee free from sin."

That spirit of the rules?

Even for you, Last Word Guy, invoking TSOTR as a last-ditch defence is pretty feeble.
Hoopla, roll over, let them tickle your tummy.

daz

LE
Blackford and other MPs were working within the spirit of the rules.

Calderwood (I never brought her up), Ferguson (Stayed at home) and Cummings weren't. They all deserved to go. For reasons beyond me many of you are happy to accept his reverse engineered and wholly fabricated excuse. He could have and should have stayed in London rather than choosing to spread the virus.

That's it. This was always going to happen:
No, he was around under the rules to take his vulnerable child to a place of safety to ensure care was provided - sorry you still can't grasp that.

anglo

LE
Another Media prat
Hancock in stitches as Kay Burley claims NHS track and trace has been rushed 'Priceless!

Ms Burley said: "The problem is you have rushed it forward haven’t you?
"Because you want to take the headlines away from Dominic Cummings so you have brought it forward, it should have been June 1 when the app is being launched at the same time.

Another Media prat
Hancock in stitches as Kay Burley claims NHS track and trace has been rushed 'Priceless!

"Because you want to take the headlines away from Dominic Cummings so you have brought it forward, it should have been June 1 when the app is being launched at the same time.

I am getting to like Mr Hancock's way of dealing with bone questions. Kay Burley looked a complete berk as she interrupted and talked over the person she was supposed to be interviewing.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am getting to like Mr Hancock's way of dealing with bone questions. Kay Burley looked a complete berk as she interrupted and talked over the person she was supposed to be interviewing.
I especially liked the bit where just after she was seen to be laughing and smiling, she whined about him doing the same.

Has the hand wringing Burley wretch been on the sauce again?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Another Media prat

I assume that Kay person is a member of RADA the way she is acting. Must be a very difficult job for the camera operator.

Or we don’t have the police resources to remotely cover it and their isn’t an appetite to even try.
The only thing thepolice are interested in is speed cameras. They have no appetite for anything else.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
She’d probably have a case for cruel and unusual punishment there. How dare the BBC allow her to have a night off at her own request as a disciplinary sanction. The evil bastards.
I wonder how the BBC bosses feel about these 'revelations'? They were happy to let it seem as though they had acted strongly and disciplined EM. Now they look like twats, weak and not in control of their staff.

Presumably, those who are ignoring the rules because "Cummings did it" & have been causing Covid 19 deaths left, right & centre have been paraded by the MSM.

Haven't they?

Latest Threads