Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Starting to hear now, "I'm going to XYZ tomorrow. **** the lockdown, if it's good enough for Cummings, it's good enough for me."

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
I wonder if some geek with binoculars and a photographic memory will be jotting down their number plates and then checking up the number plates on his computer later? Then he'll report them to the media - no doubt the bias journo's won't be interested though.

W21A

LE
Book Reviewer
Info. It's likely the change. org petition for DCs removal will hit 200K tonight.

Slime

LE
No, he did that the other weekend when he told people to apply common sense.

Suddenly, there seem to be a lot of people who are experts on the absolute letter of lockdown who not too long ago were whinging about how 'vague' the guidance was.
During the period I was still ‘self isolating‘ and still quite ill my GP phoned me twice to tell me to drive to hospital so I could have an x-ray, then later a CT scan................I wasn’t remotely confused at the time, but do you think we think we now need Boris to adjudicate on whether it was right or wrong :)

I do remember that when I mentioned these things at the time no one on ARRSE told me I should be sacked for driving while having the virus :)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
During the period I was still ‘self isolating‘ and still quite ill my GP phoned me twice to tell me to drive to hospital so I could have an x-ray, then later a CT scan................I wasn’t remotely confused at the time, but do you think we think we now need Boris to adjudicate on whether it was right or wrong :)

I do remember that when I mentioned these things at the time no one on ARRSE told me I should be sacked for driving while having the virus :)
Is your name Cummings or Johnson? You’ll be OK. They don’t know they’re supposed to hate you.

Slime

LE
Russian bot good workers.

Not sleep like puny Alt-Right bot.
It’s quite an impressive number. If they reach it, and then treble it they will nearly have 1% of the U.K. population ;)

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Why couldn’t his child have been collected and given the childcare by the family who were going to do it anyway in Durham and left the 2 infected adults to self isolate in safety as the guidance states?
Cummings’ parents are approaching 80. He is unlikely to want to undertake a 500 mile + round trip on his own. Which is more sensible; to get elderly parents to drive down to London where they likely be exposed or to drive there himself? Who is likely to need more stops on route? The three year old can piss at the roadside; an elderly lady is unlikely to do so.

Added to that, his son is very young. Which do you think is better for the boy? To have his parents take him to his grandparents to settle him in or to have him taken from his home by his elderly grandparents?

Under the circumstances, I know which I would do. There’s nothing here to see.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
I don't hear Labour or our toxic media complaining about these three individuals breaking the lockdown. Labour MP Steven Kinnock travelled to his parents house for a birthday. Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a funeral along with 100 other mourners, & Welsh Health Minister Vaughan Gething sitting at a picnic table having chips with his family, all during the lockdown. It seems to me Labour & our useless Media have selective memories.

Pinched from another feed, but backs up my theory that it was never about lockdown breach but always about getting a man they hate sacked and nobbling the PMs plans.

Listening to the hysteria and manufactured rage in the media about Cummings I am wondering where it comes from? this is more than about breaking lockdown rules, this is an outright assassination attempt and I can only presume it is because:

1. The left wing media, the Civil Service Deep State and the usual luvvie leftie suspects eg Morgan lost on Brexit and blame Cummings
2. They hate BoJo and the Tories and want to take out the Govt
3. The pendulum of power the media and Civil Service Deep State had to control the narritive has somehow been eroded by Cummings

All 3 of the above are good target indicators for me to know he is doing something right! clearly they are all terrified of him and it is long past the time that someone took the battle back to them - I honestly know nothing about this guy but all my instincts are telling me they doth protest to much!

Truxx

LE
I don't hear Labour or our toxic media complaining about these three individuals breaking the lockdown. Labour MP Steven Kinnock travelled to his parents house for a birthday. Labour MP Tahir Ali attended a funeral along with 100 other mourners, & Welsh Health Minister Vaughan Gething sitting at a picnic table having chips with his family, all during the lockdown. It seems to me Labour & our useless Media have selective memories.

Pinched from another feed, but backs up my theory that it was never about lockdown breach but always about getting a man they hate sacked and nobbling the PMs plans.
I am looking forward to Starmer, calling for the sacking/resignation of Cummings last evening, to put his own three (probably more) out to grass.

Then again I will not be holding my breath...

Where does it say that infected people can arbitrarily break isolation and travel to another location, when a safer and within guidelines option exists to achieve the childcare.
BJ has told you he thinks it’s okay, because it was instinctive. That’s his opinion.
And where did it say the NHS could return infected elderly back to care homes without testing? Now which was more dangerous. Let’s see 25% of the casualties or three people in an isolated bubble racing up the A1.

Latest Threads