Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
[QUOTE="lastwalt, post: 10037028, member: 103277"

The hypocrisy is breathtaking
[/QUOTE]
what about the hypocrisy that we face everyday in our lives. Ultimately it’s a personal decision together with the consequences.

Not true at all. Just made up for this thread to deflect from Cummings... oh wait, what’s this I see on the BBC...

Edinburgh Live

By the way, the Home Secretary (regardless of party in power) is not ‘his boss’. Funny that eh, with British Transport Police not being a home office force. Still, don’t let that get in the way of your outrage.
I realise my mistake. The BTP comes under the Transport Secretary. Whatever, it still doesn’t come under the Scottish Government, so the references to this and the SNP were nothing but a failed attempt at diversion from Cummings breach and the Government’s attempt at hiding it.

I think Cummings is the best candidate for his current position, and should be left where he is.
The M clearly thinks so as well or he'd have sacked him 2 months ago.

I seem to remember your high horse position when it was Caluderwood getting the slagging. Different position now that’s a tory appointee.

double standards right enough.

If that’s true about the BTP copper, then he should resign too, and so should hid boss - Priti Pratel.
Why? His boss isn't Priti Patel, its Grant Shapps. The BTP are not a Home Office constabulary.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Perhaps it’s escaped you that the British Transport Police comes under the Home Office.
Again, no they don't.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I realise my mistake. The BTP comes under the Transport Secretary. Whatever, it still doesn’t come under the Scottish Government, so the references to this and the SNP were nothing but a failed attempt at diversion from Cummings breach and the Government’s attempt at hiding it.
Yup...

... She was backed by First Minister Nicola Sturgeon, who said Dr Calderwood had made a mistake but should stay in her job.

She only resigned when her position became untenable by virtue of being less than truthful about her 'visits' to her second home

Personally, I think Cummings should do the right thing and resign but there is a world of difference between a Government‘s Chief Medical Adviser, The senior BTP officer and and a back room SPAD.

I never claimed you didn’t. I don’t read everything in that echo chamber.

Perhaps it’s escaped you that the British Transport Police comes under the Home Office and not the Scottish Government.

So, I’m looking forward to the “witty” meme from the tory answer to WoS - UaS - about the tory coverup of Cummings breaking the rules he dictated to Johnson.
Dumb awarded purely for the bit in bold, often claimed by those who's opinion is heavily outnumbered because they refuse to even accept that others may think differently or that they may be wrong.

Ok, well, that’s the IF resolved.

It’s all down now to a party who’s double standards included calling for Caulderwood’s resignation while covering up for Cummings.
I take it that you don't care to comment on my 2 observations?

A cover-up, you say? I'd be interested to follow your links highlighting this cover up.

Dumb awarded purely for the bit in bold, often claimed by those who's opinion is heavily outnumbered because they refuse to even accept that others may think differently or that they may be wrong.
Is this an accusation that I refuse to accept that others may think differently?

It is an echo chamber, exactly because you and your pals refuse to accept that others may think differently.

I take it that you don't care to comment on my 2 observations?

A cover-up, you say? I'd be interested to follow your links highlighting this cover up.
He still broke the regulations by making an unnecessary journey.

Go and look it up yourself I’m not going to hold your hand for you. It is well documented that Government representatives stated, when questioned about Cummings whereabouts, that he was self-isolating at home. He wasn’t, he was 300 miles from home.

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
Been on Arrse for four years.

Doesn't know what a sock account is.

He's gen.
I don't understand why it's so hard to believe, I don't live to do battle with internet nonentities. I'll continue to post as me you can continue to disbelieve me.

Or alternatively a means to surreptitiously find a means of highlighting it.

Latest Threads