Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I said it earlier on but the current Mayor looks like death warmed up slightly. He looks much worse that Boris did when he was discharged from Intensive Care. I wonder if Sadiq will last to the next election and if he will stand. He looks as though he is on his last legs. This is from a screenshot from Good Morning Britain - I have cut Piers Moron out!

View attachment 475283

Not one to inspire me to vote for him had I lived in Londonistan.
Are you sure you weren't watching Crimewatch :???:

:-D

Looks like the day of reckoning has arrived, one way or t'other.

'The prime minister will find out at lunchtime if he faces a criminal investigation into his relationship with American entrepreneur Jennifer Arcuri when he was mayor of London. The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) is set to reveal this afternoon its long-awaited decision on whether Johnson its possible to investigate him over a possible criminal offence when she received was awarded public money and access to trade trips when he was London mayor.'

Wot you mean like the Blair enquiries? Oh now Hoops will be jumped through etc.... Lets see War/ a bit of the other... no real contest is there.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I said it earlier on but the current Mayor looks like death warmed up slightly. He looks much worse that Boris did when he was discharged from Intensive Care. I wonder if Sadiq will last to the next election and if he will stand. He looks as though he is on his last legs. This is from a screenshot from Good Morning Britain - I have cut Piers Moron out!

View attachment 475283

Not one to inspire me to vote for him had I lived in Londonistan.
Good and I hope not, he was supposed to be out this month but C19 snuck up on us and they postponed the London Mayor elections until May next year, meaning that all of the shennigans he's set up will now come to bite him on the arrse, not the new Tory Mayor :mrgreen:

Good and I hope not, he was supposed to be out this month but C19 snuck up on us and they postponed the London Mayor elections until May next year, meaning that all of the shennigans he's set up will now come to bite him on the arrse, not the new Tory Mayor :mrgreen:
What do you think the odds of success are for Bailey ?
Do you think he is seen as an alternative / protest vote against Khan or is he up to the job ?

Chimp

ADC
All the PMBJ haters can have a little weep...

Can he be AGAI'd? I don't really care if it is even a minor sanction. (The sanctions available following the deciding of a Minor Administrative case are…extra tasks or duties, no more than five per failing. An individual may be required to carry out tasks in addition to his normal duties in order to emphasise the efficient performance of those duties.)
[OK I know he can't but it would be great to see him picking out litter outside No 10]. [[OK, OK I'm bored, if only not with hindsight but with true leadership we had introduced lockdown earlier - what's the going rate for a mass murderer...]]

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Can he be AGAI'd? I don't really care if it is even a minor sanction. (The sanctions available following the deciding of a Minor Administrative case are…extra tasks or duties, no more than five per failing. An individual may be required to carry out tasks in addition to his normal duties in order to emphasise the efficient performance of those duties.)
[OK I know he can't but it would be great to see him picking out litter outside No 10]. [[OK, OK I'm bored, if only not with hindsight but with true leadership we had introduced lockdown earlier - what's the going rate for a mass murderer...]]
?

No clue what you are on about, unless you’re just living up to your Arrse name.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Can't he be accused of witchcraft ?
It's a known fact that him and the Tories are in league with the devil, surely ?
As a fully paid up member of the Tory, Unionist and All hail Beelzebub Party, I endorse this message.

Chimp

ADC
?

No clue what you are on about, unless you’re just living up to your Arrse name.
Well it's very clear to me but not you - a synonym for the latest government advise on COVID 19.

NSP

LE
The prime minister will find out at lunchtime if he faces a criminal investigation
He didn't - and James O'Brien spent his show this morning quite clearly chewing a wasp as a result, the hate-filled virtue-signalling drumstick.

Last edited:

NSP

LE
A bit like Tony Blair and his cash for honours investigation, it all depends on who is writing the report.
Shambles and her report on Labour anti-Semitism...

Latest Threads