Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Got my letter off Boris this morning, and he's signed it himself. He's done a brilliant job so far,
BREXIT - Check
Kicked out the knobs - Check
Sent Mr Corbyn into oblivion - Check
Helping to save us all - Check

My only criticism is I thought the 8 million quid to send a letter out to every household in the country was money that could have been used, let's say, more wisely.
Especially as the fecking BBC told us everything that was in the letter anyway, and copies of it are online in a gazillion different languages.

I do like the personal touch, but feel that letter will be filling the recycling bags in every household.

Got my letter off Boris this morning, and he's signed it himself. He's done a brilliant job so far,
BREXIT - Check
Kicked out the knobs - Check
Sent Mr Corbyn into oblivion - Check
Helping to save us all - Check

My only criticism is I thought the 8 million quid to send a letter out to every household in the country was money that could have been used, let's say, more wisely.
Especially as the fecking BBC told us everything that was in the letter anyway, and copies of it are online in a gazillion different languages.

I do like the personal touch, but feel that letter will be filling the recycling bags in every household.
If he signed every letter himself he's probably in hospital for RSI and not Covid-19.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

offog

LE
Apparently Boris is milking it for sympathy:

I'd say that words fail me, but I'd be lying. It's just that the vast majority of words that come to mind are unsuitable pre-watershed.
She also blamed her father's death 6 years ago from cancer on BJ. Which would be hard as he was Mayor of London then. It was pneumonia that got him which I think is one of the common causes of death from cancer sufferers. In my mother's case it was heart failure.

She also blamed her father's death 6 years ago from cancer on BJ. Which would be hard as he was Mayor of London then. It was pneumonia that got him which I think is one of the common causes of death from cancer sufferers. In my mother's case it was heart failure.
Typical thick as mince lefty. We all know it was Maggie’s fault for steeling the kids milk.

The answer to that is he is now faced with a fait accompli. He had nothing to do Post Thatcher but tow the political pro European line for precisely the reason that no referendum was called for Maastricht. To revive an old phrase, "when there is nothing to do, do nothing"
Toe.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
@hackle - I'm curious as to why the 'Dumb' for #10,419?
I've removed it, I didnt have time to reply properly at the time. I would have said that actually this has everything to do with the Labour Party if the Councillor remains a member of their party. I try not to jump on bandwagons after people tweet silly things which they regret, but her tweet seems very considered and deliberate, and what's more she seems to have stood by it.

Might be worth having a look at Leeds Council's Code of Conduct for Councillors. She mentions her Council role in her rejection of criticism. In my purely personal opinion, the deliberate or reckless fomenting of a conspiracy theory, especially in connection with the present emergency, seems incompatible with continuation of an elected role.

The Daily Mail informs me that a RMT official has joined the Boris Bashing train.
"Steve Hedley, the assistant chief of the Rail, Martime and Transport Workers union hit back at friends who criticised him, telling them: 'I hope the whole cabinet of Tory b*st*rds get it too.'
Mr Hedley, who pockets a wage of £100,000 a year, made the comments on Facebook after the PM was taken into intensive care at St Thomas' hospital in London, as he battles Covid-19.
President of the RMT, Michelle Rodgers and general secretary Mick Cash, said the post was 'wholly unacceptable, the Sun reported.
The row erupted when he responded to one of his Facebook friends and said: 'I don't want to offend you but if Bojo pops his clogs I'm throwing a party.'
As the conversation continued he wrote: 'Feel free to block me I hope the whole cabinet of Tory b****rds get it too for what they’ve done to the disabled and poor,' "

Latest Threads