Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Tool

LE
I put a post up when it happened

The SCMO told wee Nippy she went to her 2nd home on 1 occasion, wee nippy backed her up at this point, they then went into a press conference and the SCMO blurted out she had been to her 2nd home on 2 occasions.

Wee nippy then sacked the SCMO firstly for going against her own advice and secondly for lying to wee nippy

Archie
Not a wind-up: At what stage did the press publish pictures of the Chief Medical bodess at her second home? After the first, or second visit?

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you sure about Lord Carrington?

He may have stayed in the background as an advisor, but my understanding was Francis Pym stepped up to be Foreign Secretary straight away following the invasion?
I cannot recall anyone making a fuss when Blair went on holiday leaving Punchy Prescott in charge. No-one questioned his competence or confidence!

Not a wind-up: At what stage did the press publish pictures of the Chief Medical bodess at her second home? After the first, or second visit?
The photos were published in the April 5th edition of the Scottish Sun. The assumption is that these were from the second visit, as nobody had mentioned a previous visit until Calderwood herself mentioned it in the press briefing on Sunday pm.

Tool

LE
The photos were published in the April 5th edition of the Scottish Sun. The assumption is that these were from the second visit, as nobody had mentioned a previous visit until Calderwood herself mentioned it in the press briefing on Sunday pm.
Ok, thanks.

Corbyn, Corbyn. Hmmm.

Name rings a vague bell.

Some sort of deviant with incredibly low standards who enjoyed the favours of very large dark-hued females?

He almost certainly had incredibly poor eyesight. And taste.

Not 100% sure but I think she was photographed on the 2nd visit, I believe that when questioned on the press conference she mention the 2 visits

Archie

I cannot recall anyone making a fuss when Blair went on holiday leaving Punchy Prescott in charge. No-one questioned his competence or confidence!
To be fair - we were not subject to a worldwide pandemic at that time so his competence was of little importance. Also Blair was not exactly a hard act to follow - unlike PMBJ (PBUH).

Yes, the contribution of the current bun to 'saving lives'.....

Are you sure about Lord Carrington?

He may have stayed in the background as an advisor, but my understanding was Francis Pym stepped up to be Foreign Secretary straight away following the invasion?
It was John Nott who tried to resign, but Maggie refused to accept it, believing that changing the Sec of State at MoD would be a thoroughly bad idea as the TF was on its way south.

He was, of course, felt to have redeemed himself somewhat (or more accurately 3 Cdo Bde, the RN and significant supporting appearances by 'Them', their mates from Poole, 5 Bde and the RAF (yes, even them) redeemed it for him) and remained in post until January '83. He'd decided not to stand at the next election and had let Mrs T know of this; I forget whether he'd made the decision public when Robin Day referred to in an interview as a 'here today, gone tomorrow,' politician and he walked out, but the decision was taken so that Thatcher could do a reshuffle to ensure that she had the team she wanted in place to fight the election. She did the reshuffle in early January 1983; Nott went to the back benches and then left parliament.

Yes, the contribution of the current bun to 'saving lives'.....
You don't win Pulitzer prizes without going out there and chasing the story. Obviously, as keyworkers, it's okay for journalists to gad about the country in pursuit of a scandal.

Last edited:
You don't win Pulitzer prizes without going out there and chasing the story. Obviously, as keyworkers, it's okay for journalists to gad about the country in pursuit of a scandal.
I think it’s more likely that it was a local who took the pictures and contacted the Sun. I can’t really believe that there are Sun journalists who could find Fife on a map.
The villages of the East Neuk of Fife have been largely bought out as weekend homes by the wealthy from Edinburgh, which has left a substantial amount of resentment in what is left of the local population. Similar to what has happened in places like Cornwall. Plus, I expect they were hoping for, and probably got, a payout from the rag for the exclusive.

Not 100% sure but I think she was photographed on the 2nd visit, I believe that when questioned on the press conference she mention the 2 visits

Archie
Hardly a capital crime though. Despite the oleaginous Piers Morgan's hysterical attempts to equate her behaviour with injecting the population of Scotland personally with covid-19.

Hardly a capital crime though. Despite the oleaginous Piers Morgan's hysterical attempts to equate her behaviour with injecting the population of Scotland personally with covid-19.
Agreed, but Caesar's wife must be above suspicion. It's difficult enough to get some of the morons up here to obey the social distancing rules without the CMO breaking them herself.

Personally, I would have accepted a public Mea Culpa and let her continue with her role, since no one was questioning her competence, only her poor judgement.

Last edited:

Truxx

LE
The Piers Morgan that caused an increase in attacks on British Soldiers in Iraq thanks to him publishing fake pics of prisoner abuse you mean?

That Piers Morgan?

The Piers Morgan that caused an increase in attacks on British Soldiers in Iraq thanks to him publishing fake pics of prisoner abuse you mean?

That Piers Morgan?
Unless there's another hypocritical scumbag called Piers Morgan who thinks his repulsive behaviour has been forgotten, then yes, the very same.

Truxx

LE
Unless there's another hypocritical scumbag called Piers Morgan who thinks his repulsive behaviour has been forgotten, then yes, the very same.
Good good. Just like to be clear.

You can take him or you can leave him, but you cannot prevent an involuntary heartbeat of joy at the idea of Jeremy Clarkson decking him.

Latest Threads