Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Most of my music I never heard until I became an Old Git, some I remember from my youth, some of what I had I've lost over the years and can't remember it, did I mention as well as being old I'm also senile :)
View attachment 459635
Swap you Boston for Creedence Clearwater Revival. Let's go to PM for WeTransfer or email zip files. May have others that float your boat as well.

Our Minister did several Op Banner tours and was in Basra Palace at its hottest.
I’ll suggest he pops his head into Arrse to have a laugh at what this crass prat who calls himself Fat Cav thinks of his commitment.
I thank you for his service

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Does any intelligent person get their news from the TV? The rigour of the medium can be gauged from the old saying "If it bleeds it leads".
Which explains a great deal about the presence of Ms Rigby.

Meanwile I am told that there is very large Tesco distribution depot up in Scotlandland where they are still insisting that drivers stay in the crowded restroom while the trailer is loaded rather than in their cabs.....
I'll be at Tesco Magor for a shift on Saturday. If that's the case, and normally there are between 5 and 20 drivers milling around in a small room, I'll hit the exit door running. Mrs A is in the medical game and has more than enough sh1t going on without me bringing the plague into the house.

I'll be at Tesco Magor for a shift on Saturday. If that's the case, and normally there are between 5 and 20 drivers milling around in a small room, I'll hit the exit door running. Mrs A is in the medical game and has more than enough sh1t going on without me bringing the plague into the house.
I just called a mate at Tesco Magor. The drivers rest room has had the furniture, such as it is, spread out a bit. That's it. No hand sanitiser or wipes are provided. Drivers cannot wait in their cabs so they are sometimes fairly crowded in there. I've cancelled my shift there for Saturday. There are plenty of other companies with a more responsible attitude.

A few people, wishing that they had declared a bit more on their self assessment tax return over the last few years.

And less generous tax breaks in the future by the sound of it.

A few people, wishing that they had declared a bit more on their self assessment tax return over the last few years.
I put down exactly what my accountant tells me to, too risky otherwise.

Some awkward conversations to be had. 'I can't live on that.' 'Well according to your criminally enforceable declarations you've been living on that for years.' 'Right well yeah but er...feck.'

He has a nice tale about Drumcree.
One day, members of the local UDR Battalion would be in charge of the demonstrations.
The next, they would be the other side of the barricades, suited and sashed…

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P COVID-19 357
ExREME..TECH The NAAFI Bar 29
G Classified Ads 33

Latest Threads