Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I just noticed this, a maiden speech from new Conservative MP Dehenna Davison. Very nice. Articulate. Good communicator.

Seems nice enough but may have "daddy issues", (understandable since her dad was beaten to death in a pub) since she married a bloke 35 years older than her, but is now separated. Lives in High Etherley, where I lived for a few years before moving south, which explains her pushing for the Toft Hill bypass, although I personally think that it might kill any passing trade.

As someone who campaigned for the Bishop Auckland Conservatives in 1987 I'm chuffed (SWIDT) that she won, although it would have been nice if we had someone a bit older than 27.

Seems nice enough but may have "daddy issues", (understandable since her dad was beaten to death in a pub) since she married a bloke 35 years older than her, but is now separated. Lives in High Etherley, where I lived for a few years before moving south, which explains her pushing for the Toft Hill bypass, although I personally think that it might kill any passing trade.

As someone who campaigned for the Bishop Auckland Conservatives in 1987 I'm chuffed (SWIDT) that she won, although it would have been nice if we had someone a bit older than 27.
I didn't realise she separated from him. I'm available if she hasn't gone off older men.

Chimp

ADC
So far Johnson has kept quiet and managed to hide in plain sight. He makes the odd big statement but I reckon his Ministers will be for the chop when delivery fails. He has been blessed by Megxit, climate change and the coronavirus.
He has won hearts and minds of the Veteran community with the travel card (why can't it be run out now) and supposed standing up to the US vide tax for the big tech corporations. When it all goes wrong (ie post 31 January 2020) it will be everyone else's fault and Johnson will no doubt channel Churchill as he goes round what remains of the dark satanic mills of what was our once green and pleasant land.

He has won hearts and minds of the Veteran community with the travel card
Seriously??!! If the Armed Forces Covenant were ever enshrined in law and the Government held to account then I might think more kindly but hearts and minds for a £30 travel card, you're easily pleased.

Chimp

ADC
Seriously??!! If the Armed Forces Covenant were ever enshrined in law and the Government held to account then I might think more kindly but hearts and minds for a £30 travel card, you're easily pleased.
Oh the irony of missed irony... I was being ironic.

Boris has now been PM for six months. 4 months longer than all the bleaters thought he would. Doing well for a much hated individual isn't he?
I don't believe he is actually much hated, IMO it's only a small number actually hate him with a storm brewed by the MSM over a number of issues of which BoJo just happens to be a target for.

So far Johnson has kept quiet and managed to hide in plain sight. He makes the odd big statement but I reckon his Ministers will be for the chop when delivery fails.
With it being in the Wial, I thought it was going to be something salacious as to his sexual peccadilloes.

'Boris Johnson is 'preparing to sack five women from his cabinet ... '.'

I’m hoping that this proposed bridge from Scotland to NI, doesn’t turn out to be some sort of white elephant money pit, that costs £millions and never sees the light of day. I know it is currently only a feasibility study, however let’s not waste money on something that is way down the list of priorities.

I’m hoping that this proposed bridge from Scotland to NI, doesn’t turn out to be some sort of white elephant money pit, that costs £millions and never sees the light of day. I know it is currently only a feasibility study, however let’s not waste money on something that is way down the list of priorities.

I'd lay money down that it will never happen.
Enormous challenge & prohibitively expensive.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Completed just as Ireland becomes one country and they are treated as foreign in all respects thus putting customs on the bridge and closing it down until agreements are reached.

I'm all in favour to be honest

Not entirely convinced its feasible but I think its an excellent idea.

Latest Threads