Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Somehow, I feel that Boris is a little more liberal on the sausage front.
oooh, dunno - that MoD budget wont be sorted out by giving blokes two sausages y'know....

...I'll get me coat....

I used to hate visits by Politicians and was quite successful in avoiding them when they appeared in our orbit. I have to say though, if I was still serving I would have been pushing to the front to get a chance of a natter with Boris. Appears the sort of bloke you would be happy to sit next to at a Dinner night.
Corbyn on the other hand................
4 hours to kill, do I
Get pissed with Boris
Or grill the fook out of the terrorist support cun't?

Except he didnt and he bothered his arse to raise morale for soldiers.
Yes he increase Opp bonus and then took away every benefit, and I hate to say this, that Labour gave us.
I unblocked you for Christmas,

Yes he increase Opp bonus and then took away every benefit, and I hate to say this, that Labour gave us.
I unblocked you for Christmas,
David Beckham did all that did he?

Just picked this up on Twitter. The man plainly has intelligence beyond the norm. It kind of buries the myth that he is sone sort of bumbling buffoon.

Of course he could be talking Klingon for all I know so I'll take the word that it is ancient Greek.

Just picked this up on Twitter. The man plainly has intelligence beyond the norm. It kind of buries the myth that he is sone sort of bumbling buffoon.

Of course he could be talking Klingon for all I know so I'll take the word that it is ancient Greek.

lots of great responses, my faves so far:

Replying to @[B]Holbornlolz[/B]
@RLong_Bailey in response to @BorisJohnson reciting the Iliad in Greek will be patting her head and rubbing her belly simultaneously. Rayner said she will also respond later today by walking & chewing gum at the same time! #partypieces

The result of an Eton then Oxford Education. Rather than failing your A levels and going straight into activism, Getting pregnant at 16 and working for unions etc etc

1577182840141.png

Now Boris is the boss for the foreseeable, can we expect him to deliver an ambitious vanity project? Could the airport in the Thames now happen? Will he build a bridge to NI?
I think his ego will see him needing to build something with his name on for future generations to remember him by.

I think that whatever he does it will be better and have more meaning than what was promised by the w*anker who was opposing him promised...and no-one believed.

lots of great responses, my faves so far:

Replying to @[B]Holbornlolz[/B]
@RLong_Bailey in response to @BorisJohnson reciting the Iliad in Greek will be patting her head and rubbing her belly simultaneously. Rayner said she will also respond later today by walking & chewing gum at the same time! #partypieces

The result of an Eton then Oxford Education. Rather than failing your A levels and going straight into activism, Getting pregnant at 16 and working for unions etc etc

View attachment 439217
And what all the duffers forget is.................'King's Scholarship' to Eton, Scholarship entry to Oxford ! They also forget that, his father Stanley, wasn't christened 'Stanley' and, came to this country as a refugee, Stanley's father having been murdered by Ataturk's thugs in Istanbul. "Economical with the Truth" doesn't come close ! ;)

And what all the duffers forget is.................'King's Scholarship' to Eton, Scholarship entry to Oxford ! They also forget that, his father Stanley, wasn't christened 'Stanley' and, came to this country as a refugee, Stanley's father having been murdered by Ataturk's thugs in Istanbul. "Economical with the Truth" doesn't come close ! ;)
My apologies, 'Stanley' was born in Penzance. Registered at birth as 'Osman Ali Wilfred Kemal' !
His Father was a refugee, his paternal Grandfather was the one beaten to death by Ataturks thugs, for having the temerity to criticise Ataturk !

My apologies, 'Stanley' was born in Penzance. Registered at birth as 'Osman Ali Wilfred Kemal' !
His Father was a refugee, his paternal Grandfather was the one beaten to death by Ataturks thugs, for having the temerity to criticise Ataturk !
My apologies once again. My Meds yesterday got to me (I don't remember much).

Stanley was born in Penzance, it was his Father Osman Ali Wilfred Kemal, who fled Turkey, along with Stanley's Grandmother. Osman Kemal eventually change his name by Deed Poll. :rolleyes:

He has, in short, a lot more demonstrated brain power than, probably the whole of the Labour shadow government put together.

A huge relief that that shower of morons are not anywhere near the levers of power!!!

Aplogies if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is welcome news - Treasury 'to rewrite rules to favour the North'
How on Earth could anyone think that starving regions of cash because they are not successful compared to the regions where lots of cash has been pumped in (yes, I'm looking at you SE) was a sound policy I don't know.
The damage done to the midlands and north during the 80's and 90's (not that it wasn't needed in a lot of cases) had never been addressed and all the while fortress London got reinforced more and more. I suppose this is the London bubble politics had retreated into, but now it's time to see if this imbalance can be changed.

Aplogies if this has been posted elsewhere, but this is welcome news - Treasury 'to rewrite rules to favour the North'
How on Earth could anyone think that starving regions of cash because they are not successful compared to the regions where lots of cash has been pumped in (yes, I'm looking at you SE) was a sound policy I don't know.
The damage done to the midlands and north during the 80's and 90's (not that it wasn't needed in a lot of cases) had never been addressed and all the while fortress London got reinforced more and more. I suppose this is the London bubble politics had retreated into, but now it's time to see if this imbalance can be changed.
Agreed, but...

Here on the south coast we get eff all. Dorset usually gets the lowest financial settlement of any English council, we have crap transport links and it gets worse the further south west you go. Yet all we hear about is a northern powerhouse.

Plenty of money got spent, sorry wasted, on the north during the Brown Terror. My dad died in a brand spanking new PFI hospital in County Durham that didn't do bloody operations! We never even got that here.

Any money spent up there has to be invested and not used to support a voter base. However there is a traditional Conservative voter base here that would like a bit of that investment, otherwise they might not be able to take our votes for granted.

Latest Threads