Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Picture, thousand words etc:

Boris Johnson: Thinking to himself the words of the Jessie J song 'who's laughing now?'
Who's fücking laughing now... Bitches?

Or

'See you traitorous BBC cünts, I'm coming for you!'

Boris Johnson: Thinking to himself the words of the Jessie J song 'who's laughing now?'
Who's fücking laughing now... Bitches?

Or

'See you traitorous BBC cünts, I'm coming for you!'
I think he would use more eloquient and witty words but I'm not educated in classics (or much else for that matter).

Dicky Ticker

War Hero
Watching the footage of the procession from the commons to the lords, what exactly is the protocol for who follows? Obviously the leaders of the two main parties for first, but Blackford and Thornberry could be seen pushing to get into the second row of the scrum. How does that work?

Watching the footage of the procession from the commons to the lords, what exactly is the protocol for who follows? Obviously the leaders of the two main parties for first, but Blackford and Thornberry could be seen pushing to get into the second row of the scrum. How does that work?
Dunno. Who cares. I'm just glad that JC and his band of marxists didn't win the election, and that arrse is safe for another five years at least.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Funny to watch, like two hippos fighting in a sack!

Any accounts of the 'can I have a photo please PM'
Yes no problem
LCpl Jones hands the PM a photo taking device
That's a bootneck dit- Done to Tony Blair in Iraq I believe.
Can't remember where I heard it first, possibly on here.

Latest Threads