Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Truxx

LE
Notwithstanding any wishful thinking otherwise, and noting also that Thursday is 4 days away, and that the EU have yet to agree an extension, we still appear to be leaving this week.

I will not be holding my breath of course, but that is the situation as at here and now.

WoC1066

Clanker
Notwithstanding any wishful thinking otherwise, and noting also that Thursday is 4 days away, and that the EU have yet to agree an extension, we still appear to be leaving this week.

I will not be holding my breath of course, but that is the situation as at here and now.
Let's hope that's the case. Still, even if there's an extension, we're still leaving. Labour can't run from a general election forever, Brexit is an inevitability at this point no matter how far they kick the can down the road.

On the Hungarian pàlinka front I was bought up on the 60% home distilled variety, no wonder I ended up in the prison service, what mistake that was !

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk
The Romanian lads on site would give me their version as a thank you for helping them out.

One morning last Summer i was at my desk around 0640, blearily reached for my morning tablets (vitamins and stuff), knocked them down with a bottle of Brecon Carreg water.

Oh hang on... it's palinka. What's that? A post it note that fell off, "thanks for help with that risk assessment Specop 1989, don't drink this at work!! Smiley face".

Yeah, great, thanks Stef, 0640 is not the time for 45% alc unless you're George Best.

The Romanian lads on site would give me their version as a thank you for helping them out.

One morning last Summer i was at my desk around 0640, blearily reached for my morning tablets (vitamins and stuff), knocked them down with a bottle of Brecon Carreg water.

Oh hang on... it's palinka. What's that? A post it note that fell off, "thanks for help with that risk assessment Specop 1989, don't drink this at work!! Smiley face".

Yeah, great, thanks Stef, 0640 is not the time for 45% alc unless you're George Best.
...tonight on "Things That Never Happened".

Is he now face down in a ditch just off the M25 ?

I'll wager this manifesto will be considerable watered down from the laughable proposals and plans that have been muted in the last year.

I hope the MSM don't actually fall for the lies and report as policy, i.e. student fees'

Interesting timing to restore the whip...

Latest Threads