Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Tory former minister Damian Green tells @SamCoatesSky the PM has promised not to automatically back a no-deal Brexit at the next election.
And Green actually thinks he got a concession from Boris! :)
I think BL thinks that as well but we know how gullible he is!

Club Swinger

War Hero
In case any of you missed it:

"We do not want to see no-deal in that manifesto... and the PM agreed with us" Tory former minister Damian Green tells
@SamCoatesSky
the PM has promised not to automatically back a no-deal Brexit at the next election.

Of course Boris has agreed not to see no deal in the manifesto, and of course he has promised not to automatically back a no deal Brexit at the next election.

He won't have to do either because we will have already left with no deal before then.

So it's all good.

Last edited:

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
The surprising bit of course will be the number of Remainers who will come out and say, "We were really rooting for brexit" - the lying barstewards!
If it turns out Brexit is a social, economic, political and democratic blessing i for one, as a Remainer, will say I was wrong and I'm really pleased to be wrong.

Currently i think Brexit is a stupid idea.

45x45

LE
If it turns out Brexit is a social, economic, political and democratic blessing i for one, as a Remainer, will say I was wrong and I'm really pleased to be wrong.

Currently i think Brexit is a stupid idea.
I said that three years ago on here and by dam did I get slaughtered. Seems the majority have just given up hope and realised it’s all a bag of shite. I know I have. Reminds me of the when the CO used to get the Bn on parade and say “next 2 year posting is Northen Ireland .. again” pads wives overjoyed, single blokes realising only fanny they will get for 2 years is pads wives while hubbys Coy is away on ops. Utter dog shit ..

I said that three years ago on here and by dam did I get slaughtered. Seems the majority have just given up hope and realised it’s all a bag of shite. I know I have. Reminds me of the when the CO used to get the Bn on parade and say “next 2 year posting is Northen Ireland .. again” pads wives overjoyed, single blokes realising only fanny they will get for 2 years is pads wives while hubbys Coy is away on ops. Utter dog shit ..

So on that analogy, if you'd had a great tour, made loads of friends, sun shone every day, bus full of nurses twice a week, IRA played you at darts and cricket- you'd have swallowed your pride and said "i was wrong to think this would be a shit 2 years"?

45x45

LE
So on that analogy, if you'd had a great tour, made loads of friends, sun shone every day, bus full of nurses twice a week, IRA played you at darts and cricket- you'd have swallowed your pride and said "i was wrong to think this would be a shit 2 years"?
3 six month tours and a 2 year tour and I can honestly say I never saw a single nurse in the NAAFI. It also always pissed down. Looking back it was dog shit and a complete waste of the best years of my life. No rose tinted glasses for this C/S

Latest Threads