Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ, don't they teach plod anything in riot training. No batons above waist height was drummed into us, as the press are waiting like vultures for 'Army excessive force' pictures. Soft twats even took the metal bits off our pick-axe handles! 'Ankles, knees, bolox, they are your targets'
‘Twas nothing above the shoulders when I was in.

‘Twas nothing above the shoulders when I was in.
I think it's just now "red/yellow/green zones" which are still permissable to strike, but you have to be aware that red= death/disablement/permanent injury is possible.

Last edited:
It never rains, but it pours...

See what I mean

Isuppose the only good thing about it, is that we're seeing the kind of things we can be stiffed for (and the contempt with which we're held). Hopefully, we'll get a bit of a clear out like the expenses scandal.

The Mail on Sunday has been cool on Boris and a bit anti-Brexit for a while now. The Daily Mail had also changed it’s tune o er the last year or two.

I’m not sure it’s as seismic as the twitterer is suggesting.

When Dacre came back in recently, it reverted to being very traditional and pro Bozo.

That appears to be on the decline. Time will tell.

You aren’t a police officer and never have been, so any booting you did of my daughter without a lawful reason would be assault.

She was kicked because she was actively breaking the law, consistently and wasn’t stopping, she continued to pose a threat.

That officer had just witnessed her assault an officer and obstruct a police officer in the execution of their duty, I and I suspect a lot of other officers, past and present would appear eminently reasonable.

I think the written warning sends a message to officers that you won’t be supported when you assist your single crewed colleagues who are in trouble.

Two (not very) important points:

1) Wasn't a 'fly kick' (whatever that is - a flying kick maybe?) - more of a shove using his foot, nice technique, totally safe, controlled and proportionate. Gets my official vote of approval.

2) The officer was wearing dark shades on an overcast day. Yup - that's definitely a final warning, especially if he has a habit of excessive use of sunglasses...... Tackleberry syndrome.

Last edited:

See what I mean

Yes
He should have got the bus.

More “breaking news” Gruniad stories.
What a choker.

Yes
He should have got the bus.

More “breaking news” Gruniad stories.
What a choker.
The fact that the PM used a jet plane to return to London from Cornwall doesn’t even register on my giveaf***ometer.

The fact that the PM used a jet plane to return to London from Cornwall doesn’t even register on my giveaf***ometer.

£hundreds/thousands of our taxpayers money spaffed for his convenience.

Holiday in The SW public money to go home.

Personally I don't give a flying one either. The standards committee will be pissed off 'cos he used a government business only jet, for a mix of personal holiday with (unsuccessful) party political campaigning in Tiverton.

Same old / same old.

£hundreds/thousands of our taxpayers money spaffed for his convenience.

Holiday in The SW public money to go home.
Well, I suppose he could have hitchhiked, but then you’d probably start banging on about Boris now being in hock to Jack “Road King” O’Malley who occasionally delivers pot noodles to the Naafi at Warminster…

Well, I suppose he could have hitchhiked, but then you’d probably start banging on about Boris now being in hock to Jack “Road King” O’Malley who occasionally delivers pot noodles to the Naafi at Warminster…

Train/car, flight at his own expense would be fine.

See what I mean

With Pincher going around pinching more than he should the Tories have come with a new symbol.

D5400974-4525-459E-B238-B673E87D6DDC.jpeg

Train/car, flight at his own expense would be fine.
You ever tried flying London to Cornwall? We considered it and found flights were rather hard to come by.

Stick Boris on a train for 4 hours, where every nutter with a grudge can get a youtube clip accosting him?

Bus? 6 to 7 hours with every nutter with a grudge etc.

Car? 6 to 7 unproductive hours, plus additional security details and disruption for traffic on the way.

You are the one who bangs on about Boris demeaning the post of PM and having other countries laugh at us, then demand the leader of the world’s fourth most powerful nation sits in a traffic jam on the A303.

You ever tried flying London to Cornwall? We considered it and found flights were rather hard to come by.

Stick Boris on a train for 4 hours, where every nutter with a grudge can get a youtube clip accosting him?

Car? 6 to 7 unproductive hours, plus additional security details and disruption for traffic on the way.

You are the one who bangs on about Boris demeaning the post of PM and having other countries laugh at us, then demand the leader of the world’s fourth most powerful nation sits in a traffic jam on the A303.

Holiday is a personal matter, campaigning for his candidate is a party matter. Neither the concern of the tax payer. I don’t give a **** what he does, I just don’t expect to pay for it.

Holiday is a personal matter, campaigning for his candidate is a party matter. Neither the concern of the tax payer. I don’t give a **** what he does, I just don’t expect to pay for it.
Do you object to paying for his toilet roll at Chequers?

It’s for personal use after all…

There were at least three flights from Newquay to London today.
Plenty of politicians travel by train. I'm sure a first class carriage could be arranged/booked out for less than the cost of his flight.
Agreed
Plenty of people work in the back of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.