Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do appreciate (in the sense of understand) that when Boris made that pledge, inflation stood at around 2%.
Since then, a number of international problems, way, way outside his control, have raised inflation into the area of 11%.
If he adds three or four percent to the defence budget, he will meet his pledge under the conditions pertaining when it was made.
The UK still puts more into the NATO pot than almost all other members,
I raise you: Ukraine.

If he adds three or four percent to the defence budget, he will meet his pledge under the conditions pertaining when it was made.

And what HAS Boris added to the defence budget - 3 or 4 percent - you like to talk big IF's?

The answer is ZERO - no commitment. Which is minus 11% in real terms - those Russian contributions to the Tory party have really paid off. The greased piglet is bought and paid for.

And what HAS Boris added to the defence budget - 3 or 4 percent - you like to talk big IF's?

The answer is ZERO - no commitment. Which is minus 11% in real terms - those Russian contributions to the Tory party have really paid off. The greased piglet is bought and paid for.
With the price of fuel what it is today, can I make an appeal for some crowd funding to buy Toc H some oil for its lamp.
They never did have much, but the tank looks like it’s damn near empty.

Dread

LE
No surprise that @Dread gave this a dumb.
Two questions:
  1. Did you ever serve on a Royal Navy vessel (rather than being a passenger), or did you pull a Hillary Clinton and 'misspeak'?
  2. Have you seen the people 'liking' all your comments since that post, and can you imagine a more pathetic and humourless bunch of cünts?
With regards the former, if you've already answered, then apologies, but I haven't seen it. I have no issue: it's just a little dig as one who has been on a barf-ship to Norway to another. With regards the latter, if a Daggered and Blue Badge of Courage man such as yourself is in such company, as a sipper of slipstream and wearer of the BBC myself, I ask you: do you really think you're on the right side of history in such company? If you choose the side of a man who had +20 years TA & Reserve service and never pulled a single tour in all that time (when even 3 and 4 month tours were on offer) and I don't know of a single lad from any of the TA units I had mates in: 4 PARA, 7 R. Anglian, etc. that didn't do at least one tour in the last 20 years.

Dread

LE

Shít for brains (that you Baggy?): the commitment is for 2% of GDP, not to raise it according to inflation.

But you knew that didn't you?

You worthless sack of traitorous shít.

Last edited:
Shít for brains (that you Baggy?): the commitment is for 2% of GBP, not to raise it according to inflation.

Impotent rage & swearing from the 'man' (apologies for assumed gender, I'm supposing your pic is your ambition rather than your boyfriend...could be , we don't judge here...unlike there), the 'man' so very patriotic, they wen to live in the old Bloc.
Chortle guffaw.

Dread

LE
Impotent rage & swearing from the 'man' (apologies for assumed gender, I'm supposing your pic is your ambition rather than your boyfriend...could be , we don't judge here...unlike there), the 'man' so very patriotic, they wen to live in the old Bloc.
Chortle guffaw.

Dear little boy: there is no rage on my part. There is only contempt for little traitors like you, and be under no doubt: you are a traitor. The whisperers in the dark, the little voices, telling people that the UK is too small, too weak, too stupid, too poor, too unjust, too racist, too primitive, etc, etc, etc, etc ad nauseum, to succeed in the world, despite all the evidence to the contrary of your position.

The little voices of the Cambridge traitors.

The little voices of the globalists.

The little voices of the 'wannabe elite'.

The little voices of the countries that we have defeated on the field of battle again and again.

The little voices of hatred, bitterness and despair that hate their own failures but blame them on their nation.

The little voices defined by their own incompetence and lack of ability.

The little voices screaming into the void.

The 'left' has been wrong on almost every single issue for the last 120 years. Hardly surprising considering their foundation is the rantings of anti-Semitic never-worked scum such as Marx, and their efforts have resulted in the death of over 100 million people in the last 100 years. Your views, little child, are as much worth as the ravings of a BNP fascist, the urgings of Pol Pot, Kim Jong-Un, Mao, etc: the worthless waste of oxygen.

I congratulate you in your steadfastness and robustness in the face of futility and the sure and certain knowledge that history will judge you and all your ilk as one of the most pestilent and obscene aberrations to ever affect the Human Condition.

Ho Ho Ho

A senior EU official has urged Boris Johnson’s government to move on from Brexit and work with the bloc in the face of Russia’s brutal war against Ukraine.

The mong is strong in this one.

Did EU officials sh1t a brick over this ?

Britain may stop supplying gas to mainland Europe if the country is hit by extreme shortages in the coming months, it has emerged.

National Grid could cut off gas pipelines to the Netherlands and Belgium under emergency measures as Russia’s invasion of Ukraine puts pressure on global energy supplies.

I seem to recall that the EU were very loud in proclaiming that the UK was very insignificant :D :D

Shít for brains (that you Baggy?): the commitment is for 2% of GBP, not to raise it according to inflation.

@Dread are you really that stupid? the 2019 tory manifesto:

Pledge made in the 2019 Conservative manifesto to raise defence spending by 0.5 per cent above the rate of inflation each year.

Which The Greased Piglet is now NOT going to honour. The manifesto was just a load of lies, typical Boris.
The UK is (according to your Tory slurp media) heading to a war footing, but the Tory's WILL NOT be providing the neccessary funding. Sounds like they are the sacks of traitorous shit ?

And you believed them. Just wait until December.

Last edited:
The good news, is the 1922 committee membership is up for election very soon. And highly likely there will be a coup with anti-Boris backbenchers forming the new committee. BJ's days are numbered, gone by Cristmas.

Shame that by then the country will have been well and truly wrecked; 11% inflation, strikes across the board, the Cabinet frantically rushing to put fingers in dikes instead of governing the country. Boris will of course have caused several more almighty screw ups by then - it's what he does.

It’s good to see that any public sector workers caught having sex at work or in work time can expect a free pass.

They set the tone.
Is that Boris’s fault too?

I can provide quite a few juicy dits going back 30 years to highlight Military shenanigans where a blind eye was turned.

(Sorry, no pictures.)

Dread

LE

Pledge made in the 2019 Conservative manifesto to raise defence spending by 0.5 per cent above the rate of inflation each year.

Which The Greased Piglet is now NOT going to honour. The manifesto was just a load of lies, typical Boris.
The UK is (according to your Tory slurp media) heading to a war footing, but the Tory's WILL NOT be providing the neccessary funding. Sounds like they are the sacks of traitorous shit ?

Baggy: remind everyone again, what happened between November 2019 (when the evil Toarieeees published their election manifesto) and now? Clue: the very first instance of what would come happened that same month.

So you're demanding that the UK takes no account of the crushing effects of the pandemic. Well done you.

You're like a senile cünt, who makes a decision to cross a road, and refuses to change that decision and keeps walking even though a Romanian lorry has just come barrelling around the corner at full speed. You cretinous mong.

Who was it who said that when the facts change, his view changes?

I would love to see a 12% increase in the MOD budget (which includes pay and perks for civvy staff), but don’t think it’s financially responsible now inflation has gone north.

I’m currently waiting for a new car (electric). The manufacturer said, in October ,that it would be delivered in March. However, the Russians trying to bomb Ukraine into oblivion means the car’s wiring loom is not a priority for the Ukrainian factory that makes them.

Now, are the Ukrainian factory managers liars because they said the looms could be supplied? After all, despite being highly paid experts who forecast future production and put in place contingencies, they obviously failed to anticipate that their staff would be blown up several times a week.

Or, is it reasonable and sensible to conclude that no one saw this coming, events are outside of their control, and that “best efforts’ will be acceptable for now?

FFS people; try being reasonable and sensible humans.

Status
Not open for further replies.