Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be fair, that applies to all MPs in the HoP, peers in the Lords, and the CDS & his red tabbed (procurement) underlings - they're all as straight as a bent corkscrew.

Indeed

The Prince of Wales accepted bags containing millions of euros in cash during meetings with a senior Qatari politician, according to a report.

The cash was handed to the heir to the British throne in a suitcase on one occasion, a holdall on another, as well as in Fortnum & Mason carrier bags, the up-market department store which holds a Royal Warrant to supply the prince’s household with groceries.

@wetsmong only has eyes for Johnson and cannot see what is going on around him.

He must have been the Stevie Wonder of the Policing world.

Be fair, that applies to all MPs in the HoP, peers in the Lords, and the CDS & his red tabbed (procurement) underlings - they're all as straight as a bent corkscrew.

You can obviously evidence that.

:D :D :D

Try reading the Forum - Outwith this thread and you will see more evidence than you can shake a stick at.

See post above for another example.

Or how about Lord Brownlow and a tree house that you have been howling for 2 days.

I have suggested that there is a non-corrupt explanation and you are disagreeing.

As far as that mutant is concerned - If Johnson can be shoehorned in, no matter how tenuously, then it is bribery and corruption.

No other possible explanation will be considered - Neither will facts, if they do not conform to the deluded thinking of the mutant.

Truxx

LE
Once every four years? Some choice!.
Maybe he should have a referendum about his suitability and results so far?
I think this has come up before.

You are suggesting, I presume, that we should have an election every time a noisy group gets their feelings hurt?

Or perhaps when the BBC decide?

Or when someone posts something critical on Facebook and it gets more than 30 likes?

What would the metric be I wonder?

And then, let's say there was a referendum of confidence. What if you lost? How long would you wait before demanding another?

syrup

LE
Many more worked every hour god sends, to keep people alive. Don't you ever try and trivialise their work.

Dry your eyes princess their own colleagues were trivialising their work by dancing.
Not sure how many lives recreating the finale of Dirty Dancing saved but I'll take your word for it

Truxx

LE
Dry your eyes princess their own colleagues were trivialising their work by dancing.
Not sure how many lives recreating the finale of Dirty Dancing saved but I'll take your word for it
Ah but busy NHS staff taking 5 minutes to throw a few shapes to unwind a bit is completely different to busy Government staff taking 5 minutes to throw a few cakes down their necks to unwind a bit.

You should know this by now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.