Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
No rule, indeed, but it's The Done Thing.

Assuming of course, your claim is substantive...
It is substantive, and very easy for anyone to find out with minimal effort. There are numerous articles detailing when Boris got the questionnaire and when it was returned.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The words you are looking for include spineless, devious and guilty.
Or perhaps very robust, with integrity and totally innocent.

If they were so guilty, as you claim*, why are the police not chasing them for their questionnaire?

* To make such a claim you must have been present - did you get a questionnaire?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The questionnaire is voluntary as far as I understand. Several from Downing Street didn’t bother to return theirs and escaped uncensored I remember hearing.

How long did Bozo take to return his?
The time to return the questionnaires is a bit moot really. The real question is why are the police wasting so much time and resources on this very minor event - both No10 and Labourgate?

All of this just to give newspapers and TV news something to put in their pages/screens!

The time to return the questionnaires is a bit moot really. The real question is why are the police wasting so much time and resources on this very minor event - both No10 and Labourgate?

All of this just to give newspapers and TV news something to put in their pages/screens!
Agreed, but (for me) it's about who lied and why &when. Can we rely on their statements in future?
[fark no!! ;) }

'Is anyone a liar?'
Even if you have a rather jaundiced view of the parasitic political classes, it;s a question worth asking IMHO

It would appear that Bozo isn’t the electoral asset that people like to think.

Sadly a very bad night for The Conservatives.

So you can't back it up.
I can, but I won't. It is a fact that Met police gave Boris (and the others) 7 days to return their questionnaires, Boris returned his well within that time.

If true, then SKS resigning will be bad news for Boris - Starmer was (is) an ineffectual opposition leader - he had SO many opportunities to kick at an open goal, yet failed to score. Corbyn ??? useless old goat. I wonder if Andy Burnham will step forward ?

IF it's true, it gives The Greased Piglet a 'get out of jail free' distraction, instead of facing up to the disastrous bi-election results.

Labour's got to have a female leader next.

I hope it's Raynor.

Such fun.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well, what a result! Wets and the Leone will be creaming their panties over this.

Good result gor Lib Dems and a good campaign which was not so much don't vote Tory but don't vote Labour to get Tories out! It worked spectacularly with Labour vote down 15%.

Wakefield, well after losing an MP to sex allegations with Ahmed in his name and putting up a candidate called Ahmed! Wouldn't have helped, but really Boris ignoring the constituency was not a great strategy.

Boris needs to rethink his own strategy as being a vote winner is getting a bit thin. Still, just a bye election :)

Hmmmm

Starmer possibly FPN'd today by Durham Police and followed up by this

:D :D :D

DE claims it was due to an election pact with the Limp Dems - basically Labour did not contest the seat to allow the Limp Dems to win. Dont know if it is true but, I wouldn't be surprised

DE claims it was due to an election pact with the Limp Dems - basically Labour did not contest the seat to allow the Limp Dems to win. Dont know if it is true but, I wouldn't be surprised

I don't know about an election pact - I do know that Labour fielded a candidate, who done amazingly well :) :)

• Liz Pole (Lab) 1,562 (3.67%, -15.88%)

Well, what a result! Wets and the Leone will be creaming their panties over this.

Good result gor Lib Dems and a good campaign which was not so much don't vote Tory but don't vote Labour to get Tories out! It worked spectacularly with Labour vote down 15%.

Wakefield, well after losing an MP to sex allegations with Ahmed in his name and putting up a candidate called Ahmed! Wouldn't have helped, but really Boris ignoring the constituency was not a great strategy.

Boris needs to rethink his own strategy as being a vote winner is getting a bit thin. Still, just a bye election :)

I believe that he will soon take the big gamble and call a GE - he might be wishy washy on everything else but he does regularly make the extremely big calls and win against the odds (as they are portrayed by the MSM).

To win, he will basically have to run on another Brexit referendum and Keir Starmers desire to collude with the SNP and Limp Dems to break up the country and to re-join the EU - those are FAR bigger issues and dangers than partygate and it would force his traitorous Tory MPs to come out to face the public - basically, put up or shut up, with the Tory MPs doing so in the full knowledge that if the cave in (again) on Brexit then their party is finished!

It would also force Farage and Tice etc to throw their weight behind BoJo against the threat of Starmer and his cohort of SNP/Limp Dem/Blair/EU and MSM leftists

GE 2023, here we come!

Or perhaps very robust, with integrity and totally innocent.

If they were so guilty, as you claim*, why are the police not chasing them for their questionnaire?

* To make such a claim you must have been present - did you get a questionnaire?
Perhaps...

If so it shows utter contempt for the voters to manipulate a result that way.

It would appear that Bozo isn’t the electoral asset that people like to think.

Sadly a very bad night for The Conservatives.
The 2019 electoral alliance was the North gave its support to Boris and the South supported the traditional Conservative Party. Replacing the leader might shore up the vote down south, but that will probably accelerate the decline of Conservative support in the north.

I said a few weeks ago it was probably too late for Boris. His integrity is at such a low mark that he can't do anything seriously populist apart from doling out money, or take on the culture war head on, as the traditionalists dislike arguments. Its why he's faffing about in Rwanda(migrants), or threatening C4 and leaving the dreadful BBC alone and his ideas of red meat, are a Quorn burger and only fooling a hardcore of devotees.

Latest Threads