Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Pouring’ beer over the Qs and As?
You really mean ‘poring over’ but, hey, bloody predictive text.
Wishful thinking on my part, been a bit of a day.

18 days for Starmer and Rayner to return the questionnaires?
Are they particularly slow readers or have they had a lot of legal types pouring over the questions/answers?

What’s your point?

What’s your point?
My point is that it should not take someone that long to fill in a questionnaire.
If I was Durham Police, I would be asking myself why there was a delay.

Boris took legal advice and had his questionnaire back in fairly quick time, why didn't Starmer?

Dread

LE
My point is that it should not take someone that long to fill in a questionnaire.

Boris took legal advice and had his questionnaire back in fairly quick time, why didn't Starmer?

The other question would be: 'why would a qualified barrister need a lawyer?'

Answer: because he's as guilty as a puppy next to a small steaming poo.

Because the matter was 'sub judice' - it would have been unethical for 'female staffers' to comment publicly whilst an investigation was underway. Prob something in their contracts as well, and their future careers in the Civ Service.

Whistleblowing IS ALLOWED - it amazes me that nothing surfaced at the time of the parties.

Now the report is complete they can comment - although I would have expected a few more days until the Gray Report was in the public domain.
Funny you should mention that...
IMG-20190623-WA0000.jpg

If true, then SKS resigning will be bad news for Boris - Starmer was (is) an ineffectual opposition leader - he had SO many opportunities to kick at an open goal, yet failed to score. Corbyn ??? useless old goat. I wonder if Andy Burnham will step forward ?

IF it's true, it gives The Greased Piglet a 'get out of jail free' distraction, instead of facing up to the disastrous bi-election results.

Burnham and his bro are both cnuts. They make Degsy Hatton look like a choir boy.

The questionnaire is voluntary as far as I understand. Several from Downing Street didn’t bother to return theirs and escaped uncensored I remember hearing.

How long did Bozo take to return his?

The questionnaire is voluntary as far as I understand. Several from Downing Street didn’t bother to return theirs and escaped uncensored I remember hearing.

I know how long he took, but I will not spoon-feed you.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
If true, then SKS resigning will be bad news for Boris - Starmer was (is) an ineffectual opposition leader - he had SO many opportunities to kick at an open goal, yet failed to score. Corbyn ??? useless old goat. I wonder if Andy Burnham will step forward ?

IF it's true, it gives The Greased Piglet a 'get out of jail free' distraction, instead of facing up to the disastrous bi-election results.
As I said before, Starmer will only resign if he knows it will not be accepted by the Party!

Of course, they may blindside him by saying they won't accept it, then do! :)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor

Thank goodness there are some switched on and intelligent people working in No 10 alongside our PM.

You are allowed to reply to pertinent questions, you know.
I know, but there is no rule that says I have to. He has Google and he is an ex cop, shouldn't be too difficult for him to find out for himself.

Are they particularly slow readers or have they had a lot of legal types pouring over the questions/answers?

Poring dear boy. One pours beer, as the attendees at this "working supper" are all too aware.

I know, but there is no rule that says I have to. He has Google and he is an ex cop, shouldn't be too difficult for him to find out for himself.
No rule, indeed, but it's The Done Thing.

Assuming of course, your claim is substantive...

Latest Threads