Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just can’t trust a word that they say. Never truthful until backed into a corner.

You should have posted the rest

But, following that discussion, Gray’s office “sent through a technical request for a meeting”, the spokesperson said.

She could have f***ed the discussion off at the high port and not sent a request for a meeting.

You should have posted the rest

She could have f***ed the discussion off at the high port and not sent a request for a meeting.

Bozo is her boss, I’m not sure she is allowed to do that.

Hello Thicko, who has Boris thrown under the bus so far?
Shall we start with Alexis Stratton and the other junior No 10 staff who were sacked/moved as a result of partygate?

That was, of course, before the police investigation and before he received a FPN and was forced to issue a very public apology for his own errant behaviour.

Shall we start with Alexis Stratton and the other junior No 10 staff who were sacked/moved as a result of partygate?

That was, of course, before the police investigation and before he received a FPN and was forced to issue a very public apology for his own errant behaviour.
Allegra who resigned presumably for opening her flap about a party that Boris wasn't at.
You really must try harder. I don't know where you get your shiit from but it sound like clippings from the Daily Mirror.

"On 15 December, a picture was leaked showing Johnson taking part in a Christmas quiz at 10 Downing Street around the same time that the parties happened in 2020; the quiz was virtual and happened online, but the picture showed Johnson sitting in a room with at least two other people"

Grrr Boris

Allegra who resigned presumably for opening her flap about a party that Boris wasn't at.
You really must try harder. I don't know where you get your shiit from but it sound like clippings from the Daily Mirror.

"On 15 December, a picture was leaked showing Johnson taking part in a Christmas quiz at 10 Downing Street around the same time that the parties happened in 2020; the quiz was virtual and happened online, but the picture showed Johnson sitting in a room with at least two other people"

Grrr Boris

There's no shortage of sources. Is The Spectator more to your liking?

Boris throws his staff under the bus | The Spectator

Probably not. Anything said against Boris Johnson you will reflexively claim as being lies or fake news. It is the way of the Trump.

There's no shortage of sources. Is The Spectator more to your liking?

Boris throws his staff under the bus | The Spectator

Probably not. Anything said against Boris Johnson you will reflexively claim as being lies or fake news. It is the way of the Trump.

You don't get how pathetic you people are, do you.
This is all you have after all this time.

Grrr Boris.

Pathetic ass clowns.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
It's nice to see the coppers and ex-coppers on here worrying about a small infraction of the rules, especially when the streets are awash with the blood of stabbing victims and many cases of historic sexual exploitation of female minors by the same ethnic make-up as many of the recent terrorist outrages. Still I suppose that finding someone guilty of having some cake and a few drinks (which I'm sure a few Arrsers did during any of the lockdowns) is more important and easier to solve than trying to find real criminals. Useless cunts!

We love The Leader. He can do no wrong.
The strange thing is that with most cults there is something that initially draws its members in; the magnetic charisma of the cult leader, free sex... there has to be something.

Perhaps the knobheads here just find themselves hopelessly drawn to dishonest, ramshackle fcuking idiots.

Last edited:
It's nice to see the coppers and ex-coppers on here worrying about a small infraction of the rules, especially when the streets are awash with the blood of stabbing victims and many cases of historic sexual exploitation of female minors by the same ethnic make-up as many of the recent terrorist outrages. Still I suppose that finding someone guilty of having some cake and a few drinks (which I'm sure a few Arrsers did during any of the lockdowns) is more important and easier to solve than trying to find real criminals. Useless cunts!

What difference does me pointing out Bozo’s incompetence and untrustworthiness on here make to the workings of Counter Terrorist and Serious Crime units?

I believe it was Bozo that said that investigating non recent sexual offences was “spaffing” money up the wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads