Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Oh dear. Reverting to ad homs to win a fact-based argument isn't the sort of thing that a trained scientist should do.

Oh, and by the way, I don't need the back of a fag packet to know that 2^11=2048, which, by the way, is all you need to know to calculate what fraction of activity remains after eleven half-lives.

Great - you should phone your local centre of nuclear medicine and let them know your discovery.

Sorry, mucker, but that only beats for England & Wales.
Damn.

Here it is anyway.

Drake he's in his hammock an' a thousand miles away,
(Capten, art tha sleepin' there below?)
Slung atween the round shot in Nombre Dios Bay,
An' dreamin' arl the time O' Plymouth Hoe.
Yarnder lumes the Island, yarnder lie the ships,
Wi' sailor lads a-dancing' heel-an'-toe,
An' the shore-lights flashin', an' the night-tide dashin',
He sees et arl so plainly as he saw et long ago.

Drake he was a Devon man, an' ruled the Devon seas,
(Capten, art tha' sleepin' there below?)
Roving' tho' his death fell, he went wi' heart at ease,
A' dreamin' arl the time o' Plymouth Hoe.
"Take my drum to England, hang et by the shore,
Strike et when your powder's runnin' low;
If the Dons sight Devon, I'll quit the port o' Heaven,
An' drum them up the Channel as we drumm'd them long ago."

Drake he's in his hammock till the great Armadas come,
(Capten, art tha sleepin' there below?)
Slung atween the round shot, listenin' for the drum,
An' dreamin arl the time o' Plymouth Hoe.
Call him on the deep sea, call him up the Sound,
Call him when ye sail to meet the foe;
Where the old trade's plyin' an' the old flag flyin'
They shall find him ware an' wakin', as they found him long ago!

You know me so well.

Edit:

You've just described how my brother in law now views me; never mind that he left school with nowt, (as did I), I'm uneducated, regardless of any education I've done post-school (which is a hell of a lot more than him). I'm a racist even though he was the one who moved house because of Technicolour neighbours moving in (although he now denies it). I'm xenophobic having lived in countries around the world, whilst he's been on holiday a lot. I'm a little Englander, dreaming of a bygone Empire and I just don't understand politics, whilst he's a successful businessman who is convinced Brexit will cut into his profits, and has scant respect for democracy. As for gammon, I never did like it even with a fried egg on top.

This is the mindset of many on the Remain side; not all, I'm sure, but a fair proportion. Anyone who voted to leave the EU is obviously a moron, who shouldn't be allowed outside, let alone near a voting booth. We who voted for Brexit are being saved from ourselves, after all they know so much better than us what is for the greater good. And they wonder why we're angry?
Remember, Jo Swinson knows what is best for you . . .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Of course - now off you trot and let me know how long they let you speak for, before hanging up.
So, you're still unable to come up with an explanation of how something with a half-life of six hours could have a shelf life of sixty-six hours, by which time an aliquot that was originally 100ml would need to be 205 litres in order to deliver the same effect. That's almost the same volume as you!

So, you're still unable to come up with an explanation of how something with a half-life of six hours could have a shelf life of sixty-six hours, by which time an aliquot that was originally 100ml would need to be 205 litres in order to deliver the same effect. That's almost the same volume as you!

So you don’t believe any of the organisations that say no deal will put patients at risk?

So you don’t believe any of the organisations that say no deal will put patients at risk?
Whether I believe the subjective opinion of people who are not impartial is neither here nor there. I don't dispute the facts. Actual facts, not made-up stuff.

Now then, about that shelf life ...

Whether I believe the subjective opinion of people who are not impartial is neither here nor there. I don't dispute the facts. Actual facts, not made-up stuff.

Now then, about that shelf life ...
Right, so the issue is the effect of no deal Brexit on medicines - that is the important thing.
Just a reminder as you appear to need it.