Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Did you know that on average vegans live 4 years more than non vegans?

4 hopeless, miserable bacon-free years
I think it only seems that they do, the smug, misery-spreading cnuts.

You'd need to be some sort of utter moron not to expect some form of taxation etc to pay for furlough etc. Lo and it came to pass, there was a wailing and gnashing of teeth from the stupid.

What taxation have we got to pay for furlough?

nice guy

On ROPS
On ROPs
He's going to keep low for a few days wait for his "stooge" in charge of the inquiry to doctor the account, probable apologise then hope Russia invades the Ukraine, and then all this will be in the rear view mirror..

this country is one of the most corrupt on earth, its disgusting.

i hate this man with a passion but i want him to stay he is the man that has made this mess and him resigning is giving him a backdoor to wash his hands of responsibility.

And the relationship this Government and the Met police is becoming a scandal, they are propping each other up, Cressida Dick would have been gone long ago if it wasn't For Johnson and Co in return she is clearly repaying the favour, if you really want to know what happened just ask her because she will know.

1643389341457.png

Dan Gleebles

On ROPS
On ROPs
I'm a reasonably liberal Conservative, and most of my friends are. But everyone I have spoken to is heartily fed up with Boris's behaviour and he is playing into the Left's mantra of "typical Evil Tory 'f*ck you' behaviour". It is not the behaviour of a leader; its not the behaviour of a stateman of a re-emergent Global Britain.

Re emergent global Britain?

The same Britain that's going further down the sh1tter every day?

HarryBosch

War Hero
You'd need to be some sort of utter moron not to expect some form of taxation etc to pay for furlough etc. Lo and it came to pass, there was a wailing and gnashing of teeth from the stupid.
Depends on the form of taxation. This one will be felt more keenly by the lower paid.

Latest Threads