Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Don't worry, he got Brexit done.

The fact that a senior Tory is openly slagging him off in this manner must make you tumescently angry.

Suck it up; Johnson is toast.

No, it doesn't make me angry. Your poor attempt with a muck rake is pathetic, even by your puerile, hyperbolic standards. Your assertion that a Scots Parliament whip is a senior Tory is laughable (no offence meant to the Porridge Gobblers of the site).
You really need a life away from here.

syrup

LE
"Woman has consensual relationship with man who's marriage has failed". Might be a scandal for the Daily Blackshirt, the real world? Not so much.

Is politics the real world?

Woman who demanded Matt Hancock resign over his affair has affair with married man herself?
How long has it been going on?
Did they break any COVID rules/

Perhaps the Tory party will want to know these and many more questions.

Not at all you'll haver to try harder than that

Douglass Ross the leader of Tory's in Scotland called for Boris to resign 2 weeks ago and was laughed out the room.

What makes you think this guy will be more effective.
A change in circumstances

syrup

LE
A change in circumstances

Bravo Bravo stated

The fact that a senior Tory is openly slagging him off in this manner must make you tumescently angry.

The fact the Top tory in Scotland and others have been calling it for weeks have made no difference do you really think he's going to worry about someone from Scotland's least loved party calling for his head

Bravo Bravo stated

The fact the Top tory in Scotland and others have been calling it for weeks have made no difference do you really think he's going to worry about someone from Scotland's least loved party calling for his head
Add in some of his own MPs...

Add in some of his own MPs...

I published the list further up thread

The breakdown of the 26 letters submitted to the 1922 Committee were broken down as follows:

MSP''s - 21

Former MSP now in the Lords - 1

Others - 4

You will of course, get the stupidity of the SNP's '' Being dragged oot the EU against oor wull '' and the likelihood that the SNP would have been '' Kicked oot the EU against oor wull '' should Scotland have voted for Independence in 2014.

They should get Blackford and a few others to write that out a million times and then beat them to within an inch of their lives with the rolled up A4 paper.

I published the list further up thread

The breakdown of the 26 letters submitted to the 1922 Committee were broken down as follows:

MSP''s - 21

Former MSP now in the Lords - 1

Others - 4

You will of course, get the stupidity of the SNP's '' Being dragged oot the EU against oor wull '' and the likelihood that the SNP would have been '' Kicked oot the EU against oor wull '' should Scotland have voted for Independence in 2014.

They should get Blackford and a few others to write that out a million times and then beat them to within an inch of their lives with the rolled up A4 paper.
Notwithstanding the fact that the EU has said it would welcome Scotland with open arms.

Notwithstanding the fact that the EU has said it would welcome Scotland with open arms.

I think what was said was that an Independent Scotland would be welcome to apply to join the EU.

Whether an Independent Scotland would meet the criteria for joining the EU has been debated to death.

When Boris finally does go I would like him replaced by this chap.
He is 33/1 at the Bookies right now - way down the pecking order - but I really like what I'm hearing.

Latest Threads