Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
He doesn't get out of the Trump thread much.

When he does escape, he just dribbles piss across the forum until some kindly mod puts him back.
Who is this Trump person that people froth at the mouth about? Is it the President of the USA that British citizens couldn't vote for? Who cares, unless you're a spam.

BlackDyke

Old-Salt
Who is this Trump person that people froth at the mouth about? Is it the President of the USA that British citizens couldn't vote for? Who cares, unless you're a spam.
Quite a few apparently.
There is one on this forum who is most put out that US citizens had the cheek and audacity to elect another US citizen to lead their country.
Very put out indeed and very angry about it as he constantly reminds us.
He is English, lives in London and isn't entitled to vote in the US.

There are sh*t loads more like him.

I'm a bit angry that St Kitts elected Timothy Harris as PM, why didn't they ask me what I felt about it and how dare they vote for some foreign bloke who I don't even know and who has no bearing on my life.
I am furious and may start a thread about it...

Pob02

LE
Book Reviewer
He doesn't get out of the Trump thread much.

When he does escape, he just dribbles piss across the forum until some kindly mod puts him back.
Sorry what was that ? I couldn't hear you over your protestations about bone-spurs

Oh... Oh... Sir... Sir... Please pick me... I know one. Tommy Robinson obviously likes him.

***As said to me, the other day on social media, by one of my Remainiac associates, when I asked more or less the same question.
Do I get a gold star?
Next jolly jape will be the Donald offering Tommy asylum.....I can only wish....the meltdown would be epic.

Truxx

LE
I hear you. The supreme irony in all this is that only one party (the Lib Dems), genuinely wants to stop BREXIT. Labour see it purely as a vehicle to bring in a hard-left government and the SNP as a means to get a second vote on independence.

Last few nights I've been watching the series on the Rise of the Nazis - most instructive was the point (well made) that key to extreme movements gaining power is a general loss of faith in democracy.
I have been watching that too. The changes that were made in only 6 months were a real eye opener.

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
I think HM the Queen should get the head lopping axe shined up.

I have been watching that too. The changes that were made in only 6 months were a real eye opener.
The instructive thing for me is that everything the woke tendency say is 180 degrees from reality.

I think HM the Queen should get the head lopping axe shined up.
I watched Timothy Spall as Albert Pierrepont and wondered if I could do it and how would I price the work if I could. I reckon traitors gratis, lefty *******.... refuse to put dumb animals to death...need a vet....murderers, pedos, jihadis, provos, and other assorted pondlife....gratis....shit..... I don't think I could make it work....oh well back to maccy d's it is.

Beware the offer of a "caretaker" from the current manifestation of the labour party. Once they have their feet under the table try shifting them without violence.

Latest Threads