Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
You don't remember - Do your own search, you should be skilled at finding stuff.

Maybe he recognised shit and called it a day. Perhaps you would like to say that to his face ;) ;)

I’m comfortable I didn’t say it. You just made it up.

I would have no problem talking to him.

Well, you would think after 22 years in the RMP and another 20? years PC Plod he might ne able to find something.

Having said that - I really, really do not want to go into my 1 and only interaction with the SIB, but by **** it was funny.

Do you have another bloater story to tell?

Do you have another bloater story to tell?

You want a wee dit about the SIB ?

SIB - How did this SA 80 mag get these dents ?

Me - Astound me

SIB - from hitting a belt buckle on a CFT

Me - Really. F*** knows how many CFT's I have done, but not 1 of them was ever with a magazine fitted to my weapon - You want to step outside and try again.

Thick as F**k - It wasn't you, was it ?

I don't make things up - People lack of English comprehension skills are not my problem.

I'm sure you wouldn't - You would have a severe problem telling him he couldn't handle it.

People’s.

You made up a bloater story about The Falklands War. Forgive me if I don’t really trust you.

Were you with him 20 years ago in the police? If not, neither of us know.

I’m happy to admit that I have had enough with policing and I’m now walking away. Luckily it coincides with a pension. No shame in it.

Me - Astound me

Me - Really. F*** knows how many CFT's I have done, but not 1 of them was ever with a magazine fitted to my weapon - You want to step outside and try again.

I’ve probably been interviewed after caution by The SIB more times than you. I don’t need your boring little dit.

You made up a bloater story about The Falklands War. Forgive me if I don’t really trust you.

I didn't make up any bloater story about the Falklands.

I’m happy to admit that I have had enough with policing and I’m now walking away.

Yet you somehow try to deride a man who walked away 20 years ago as perhaps '' Not being up to it ''

Highlights you as a f***ing bawbag when you can walk away because you have had enough and someone else who did the same 20 years ago ' might not have been up to it '

I’ve probably been interviewed after caution by The SIB more times than you. I don’t need your boring little dit.

You're my hero

Just once would have been more than me - But lets not split hairs darling.

Ohhh and it might have been boring, but it was absolutely true - The mutants.

I wonder what tomorrow’s headlines will bring for Fat Dog?

They might give him a day off.

I didn't make up any bloater story about the Falklands.

Yet you somehow try to deride a man who walked away 20 years ago as perhaps '' Not being up to it ''

Highlights you as a f***ing bawbag when you can walk away because you have had enough and someone else who did the same 20 years ago ' might not have been up to it '

You tried to lead people to believe that you fought in The Falklands War. It didn’t work. Your integrity is dented.

Me - Astound me

To be fair I did many a CFT in the regulars with 'that rifle' and magazine was fitted. Interestingly; my Light Infantry time with the dreadful plastic peril, we did remove the magazine and someone with knowledge of these things can probably explain why.

On thread; I see a few more letters have gone in to the 1922 committee and expect a few more next week, after the MPs have been kicked half to death on return to their constituencies. I do however think its possible, Boris will get to the next local elections and that result, will determine if he's gone and lets say a leadership contest in the summer.

You're my hero

Just once would have been more than me - But lets not split hairs darling.

Ohhh and it might have been boring, but it was absolutely true - The mutants.

1 interview makes The SIB mutants. More bloating.

Latest Threads