Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I wouldn’t talk to you or anyone on here about specifics.

You don't need to

Richard Ennor from Hampshire Constabulary was deployed north of the border to help with security at the UK Government hosted event in Glasgow.

This is a belter

Ennor, 42, whose address was initially given as c/o the Hampshire force’s Professional Standards Department in Winchester,

Chortle Chortle

So does he work at the PSD or was he trying to deploy a get out of jail free card ?

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
If all you want is cursory look at the allegations, with no probing investigation, then who better than an unqualified CS who works for you and answers to you.

Bozo would shit himself if a qualified and independent team with a remit and resources came in and opened it all up.

However as Judge and Jury, he won’t allow that.

He wouldn't sh1t himself as much as your own senior management would at being pitchforked into a highly politicised no-win situation.

He wouldn't sh1t himself as much as your own senior management would at being pitchforked into a highly politicised no-win situation.

I’m talking about something akin to The IOPC. A separate organisation that is free from interference.

You don't need to

This is a belter

Chortle Chortle

So does he work at the PSD or was he trying to deploy a get out of jail free card ?

Neither I would imagine. That would land him in a whole world of shit.

Well - He is in a whole world of shit.

It would not surprise me in the slightest if he tried to use any method of trying to get out of that shit.

Is he? What do you know about the matter?

Pretending to be PSD wouldn’t make a jot of difference and as his PSD would be involved from the offset, what would it achieve? Other than adding another charge/discipline matter to the issue.

I would imagine that it was given so that any paperwork was forwarded there.

Is he? What do you know about the matter?

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

He is now known as a sex pest.

Is he married ? I'm sure his wife is delighted.

Does he have kids ? I'm sure they are delighted that their father is known as a sex pest.

He is currently suspended - There goes another black cloud.

And he hasn't even been to Court yet.

I would say his life is pretty shit - Wouldn't you

Ohhhh and at 42 - Do you think he was recruited in the last 2 years ?

Truxx

LE
Like previous lockdown direction, which was studiously ignored by everyone, I wonder if the latest gotchas do not actually fall foul of the rules?

Like previous lockdown direction, which was studiously ignored by everyone, I wonder if the latest gotchas do not actually fall foul of the rules?

That was the defence put forward when the photo's of Starmer drinking in Durham were published.

Me, too, but oxtail has fewer letters.

If you're worried about the number of letters, try this ..

1642258394231.png

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m talking about something akin to The IOPC. A separate organisation that is free from interference.
Can you name any investigative organisation anywhere in the world that operates in the political sphere and is free from interference?

Apart from anything else, as soon as you try to write any sort of report, even the choice of words will inevitably favour one side or another.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

He is now known as a sex pest.

Is he married ? I'm sure his wife is delighted.

Does he have kids ? I'm sure they are delighted that their father is known as a sex pest.

He is currently suspended - There goes another black cloud.

And he hasn't even been to Court yet.

I would say his life is pretty shit - Wouldn't you

Ohhhh and at 42 - Do you think he was recruited in the last 2 years ?

So, you know nothing. I joined at 40, quite possibly.

Can you name any investigative organisation anywhere in the world that operates in the political sphere and is free from interference?

Apart from anything else, as soon as you try to write any sort of report, even the choice of words will inevitably favour one side or another.

Hopefully it would favour the truth.