Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I’m talking about something akin to The IOPC. A separate organisation that is free from interference.
Can you name any investigative organisation anywhere in the world that operates in the political sphere and is free from interference?

Apart from anything else, as soon as you try to write any sort of report, even the choice of words will inevitably favour one side or another.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell

He is now known as a sex pest.

Is he married ? I'm sure his wife is delighted.

Does he have kids ? I'm sure they are delighted that their father is known as a sex pest.

He is currently suspended - There goes another black cloud.

And he hasn't even been to Court yet.

I would say his life is pretty shit - Wouldn't you

Ohhhh and at 42 - Do you think he was recruited in the last 2 years ?

So, you know nothing. I joined at 40, quite possibly.

Can you name any investigative organisation anywhere in the world that operates in the political sphere and is free from interference?

Apart from anything else, as soon as you try to write any sort of report, even the choice of words will inevitably favour one side or another.

Hopefully it would favour the truth.

Ha Ha Ha You silly silly boy. You are ****ing clueless - Who's version of the truth ?

I know that another sex pest is currently suspended - What more do I need to know ?

Because you couldn't do **** all else - Not really something to be proud of.

Keep frothing TLB.

I never claimed to be great. I’m not overly given to pride, the second pension however.

I’m sure that he will be given a fair trial. You no nothing about this other than what’s in the press.

Maybe your golfing buddy could give you the lowdown.

the second pension however.

How bizarre - You're now bleating about a 2nd pension whereas before you had a go at me for taking care of my financial security

Maybe your golfing buddy could give you the lowdown.

On what ? - He has been retired for just over 20 years ( took early retirement as he couldn't stomach what was going on )

I’m sure that he will be given a fair trial.

I'm sure he will - Although with the Scottish Judiciary ( allegedly ) under the thumb of the SNP ( who are very anti English ) don't bet your house on it ;) ;)

How bizarre - You're now bleating about a 2nd pension whereas before you had a go at me for taking care of my financial security

On what ? - He has been retired for just over 20 years ( took early retirement as he couldn't stomach what was going on )

I'm sure he will - Although with the Scottish Judiciary ( allegedly ) under the thumb of the SNP ( who are very anti English ) don't bet your house on it ;) ;)

When did I have a go at you for taking care of your financial security?

I’m sure that he will get a fair trial.

His reasons for taking early retirement were current, and would seem to be extant, if not exacerbated.

Maybe it was all just a little bit much for him.

When you decided it was bad of me to work overseas tax free instead of of joining the Police Farce.

When did I say that? If ever. I’m loathe to trust your word after previous bloating.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Your probably right. But his inoffensive nature is hardly going to mobilise anybody and the famous 'clear blue water' wasn't wrong. Its also the essence of building and reinforcing the brand and requires someone to be willing to row away from the safe shore and take risks.

Hunt is capable but not a risk taker and my own preference is Lord Frost who always strikes the right tone for me. But of the parliamentary party nobody particularly stands out and the weird irony is I suggested Nadine Dorries as a joke, but the jokes on me that its sounds better than most of the alternatives. If I was still a member and a set of safe choices I would probably give Priti a chance, even though she's been dreadful.
As a constituency MP, Nadine Dorries is utterly useless.

Feck off, he's ex RMP....

Well, you would think after 22 years in the RMP and another 20? years PC Plod he might ne able to find something.

Having said that - I really, really do not want to go into my 1 and only interaction with the SIB, but by **** it was funny.

Latest Threads