Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
At the moment the Scots judges are only going on surmise, conjecture and some redacted and unredacted documents. They actually have no idea what information was given to the queen by the privy council. JRM has already said that discussions with the queen are private. Unless they can force the queen or one of the privy counsellors to tell them what was said then they actually do not and can not know.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Interesting that there were only eight UU votes as I wondered who the other NI MPs were, forgetting that there were only 12 NI MPs at that time. Paisley got the other Unionist seat, Gerry Fitt got West Belfast and two "Unity" seats one of which was none other than Bernadette Devlin, who took her seat (much to Reggie Maudlin's chagrin during the Bloody Sunday debate) and Frank McManus, an abstentionist I think.

If I am not wrong at the time the UUs took the Tory whip in the House so they would be regarded as government seats. Did Fitt, Paisley or Devlin vote for the Accession Act?
McManus never sat, it was the original abstentions seat there were all sorts of jiggery stuff going on to gift it to the shinners in time for Sands to get it.

Scottish law, only enforceable in Scotland, despite what some lefties are assuming. The matter will however inevitably end up with the UK Supreme Court. I'd be very surprised if they decide to interfere in the business of parliament, they are there to interpret the law and all previous rulings in this area seem to have gone that way, but honestly who knows.
The Supreme Court has already scheduled to hear the case on the 17th - after the decision in the Northern Irish court is declared.
As someone no less important than Cummings has suggested that the Court of Session judges were influenced by remainers, I have no hesitation in predicting that the Supreme Court judges will be similarly "got at" by him and his acolytes.

You know what to do PM, just sat say no, cheers ears, we're off. Oh yes & the £39bn. You can fcuk right off..

At the moment the Scots judges are only going on surmise, conjecture and some redacted and unredacted documents. They actually have no idea what information was given to the queen by the privy council. JRM has already said that discussions with the queen are private. Unless they can force the queen or one of the privy counsellors to tell them what was said then they actually do not and can not know.
Would be funny if Betty popped into court to remind them it's her decision, but I'm sure she's far too sensible to get involved in this farce.

You know what to do PM, just sat say no, cheers ears, we're off. Oh yes & the £39bn. You can fcuk right off..

That's fine then escape route open, act only required him to ask for an extension, no obligation to do this; although nominating Farage would be a suitable response.

Little white lies my dear chap, like when the wife asks "Does my bum look big in this?" you know that you have 1 millisecond to answer in the negative or you'll be living in a world of hurt for weeks if not months.
I do wish you'd tell the truth, the number of Wimmin who's arses look gihuge in Leggings is in increasing :D

The Supreme Court has already scheduled to hear the case on the 17th - after the decision in the Northern Irish court is declared.
As someone no less important than Cummings has suggested that the Court of Session judges were influenced by remainers, I have no hesitation in predicting that the Supreme Court judges will be similarly "got at" by him and his acolytes.
I'm sure that what ever the result someone will be unhappy and cry foul, after all this all started because some people couldn't cope with losing.

That's fine then escape route open, act only required him to ask for an extension, no obligation to do this; although nominating Farage would be a suitable response.
This is about the 3rd snippet I've picked up this week from the EU via twitter. There is the smallest glimmer that they may be the leave sides saviour in either telling us to finally do one or agreeing a deal that works for all.

In all the shenanigans currently ongoing I would not put it past our politicians both ours & the EU's to miraculously agree a "deal" at the 11th hour & due to all the fcukwittery then expect the populous be utterly relieved & swallow it & say thank the lord were sorted.

Problem for me with that is that the genie is out of the bottle I actively want a no deal & all the smarmy fcukwit remainiac MP's to be hoofed come the ensuing GE & then a criminal investigation into their behaviour prior to Brexit. Full on inquisition...

a criminal investigation into their behaviour prior to Brexit. Full on inquisition...
Don't be silly; like the 'investigation' into Tony Blair and the illegal war, nothing can be done that might come back and bite others on the arse in the future.

This is about the 3rd snippet I've picked up this week from the EU via twitter. There is the smallest glimmer that they may be the leave sides saviour in either telling us to finally do one or agreeing a deal that works for all.

In all the shenanigans currently ongoing I would not put it past our politicians both ours & the EU's to miraculously agree a "deal" at the 11th hour & due to all the fcukwittery then expect the populous be utterly relieved & swallow it & say thank the lord were sorted.

Problem for me with that is that the genie is out of the bottle I actively want a no deal & all the smarmy fcukwit remainiac MP's to be hoofed come the ensuing GE & then a criminal investigation into their behaviour prior to Brexit. Full on inquisition...
You mean "show trials" don't you?

Latest Threads