Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Little white lies my dear chap, like when the wife asks "Does my bum look big in this?" you know that you have 1 millisecond to answer in the negative or you'll be living in a world of hurt for weeks if not months.
And then they'll bring it up in an argument later for lying so much saying their bum doesn't look big in that, so damned either way

And then they'll bring it up in an argument later for lying so much saying their bum doesn't look big in that, so damned either way
Alas and alack it's true plus the elephantine memory because you'll have forgotten all about it then WHAM 2 months later she brings it up WTF??!!

Alas and alack it's true plus the elephantine memory because you'll have forgotten all about it then WHAM 2 months later she brings it up WTF??!!
It s all to do with an understandimg of the role of 'perspective'. Our personal views are independent of all others while our claims of 'truth' are dependent upon our perspective.

Bertrand Russell first got me interested in this (not personally of course, I read one his feckin books eejit) - a good example being to get several people to stand at different isometric points while viewing the same table and then ask them to draw the shape the see. All will of course be different, yet all contain elements of 'truth' - perhaps not completely so.....but there you have it, a sound basis for listenimg to the other fellow ETA, or fellowess (I could play goalie with saves like that).

Last edited:
I Don't like this.........if he doesn't get us out on 31 october he might regret this statement.

PM rules out Brexit Party pact - CityAM
A strategic error that will cost him dearly in a GE, should we NOT leave the EU on October 31st.
If we DO leave & I mean LEAVE, not LINO then it matters less but it'll still cost him seats due to the unfinished business of our patently broken political system.

Its all over, expect street parties to celebrate the unlawful closing of parliament, the Scots of got us.
Boris to be seen off by the woman called fish something, all going the way of remain, or is it?

In English, please?
So has the court case in Scotland scuppered Boris & his plans to close parliament and go a step close to the UK crashing out of the EU, Nicola Sturgeon (the fish named woman) will be happy and will this end in tears for remainers if challenged in the supreme UK court, simple enough for you, also available in Welsh & Gallic.

Felly hefyd a yw'r achos llys yn yr Alban wedi sgwrio Boris a'i gynlluniau i gau'r senedd a mynd yn agos at y DU yn cwympo allan o'r UE, bydd Nicola Sturgeon (y fenyw a enwir yn bysgod) yn hapus ac a fydd hyn yn dod i ben mewn dagrau i ail-enwyr os caiff ei herio yn llys goruchaf y DU, yn ddigon syml i chi, hefyd ar gael yn Gymraeg a Gallic.

Mar sin a bheil a ’chùis-chùirte ann an Alba air Boris a chuir às a chèile agus na planaichean aige gus a’ phàrlamaid a dhùnadh agus a dhol ceum faisg air an RA a ’tuiteam a-mach às an EU, bidh Nicola Sturgeon (am boireannach ainmichte èisg) toilichte agus an tig seo gu crìch ann an deòir airson luchd-ath-chuir ma thèid dùbhlan a thoirt dhaibh ann an àrd-chùirt na RA, sìmplidh gu leòr dhut, cuideachd ri fhaighinn ann an Cuimris & Gallic.

Another lip wobbling buffoon who believes Leave voters are 'uneducated 'Sheeple', unlike him, who has a degree, you know.

Here's a Doctor who also has a degree I would assume:

View attachment 416344
Oh it's so much worse than that.
Screenshot 2019-09-11 at 14.44.48.png

Have a read, even if you don't agree with something.

So has the court case in Scotland scuppered Boris & his plans to close parliament and go a step close to the UK crashing out of the EU, Nicola Sturgeon (the fish named woman) will be happy and will this end in tears for remainers if challenged in the supreme UK court, simple enough for you, also available in Welsh & Gallic.

Felly hefyd a yw'r achos llys yn yr Alban wedi sgwrio Boris a'i gynlluniau i gau'r senedd a mynd yn agos at y DU yn cwympo allan o'r UE, bydd Nicola Sturgeon (y fenyw a enwir yn bysgod) yn hapus ac a fydd hyn yn dod i ben mewn dagrau i ail-enwyr os caiff ei herio yn llys goruchaf y DU, yn ddigon syml i chi, hefyd ar gael yn Gymraeg a Gallic.

Mar sin a bheil a ’chùis-chùirte ann an Alba air Boris a chuir às a chèile agus na planaichean aige gus a’ phàrlamaid a dhùnadh agus a dhol ceum faisg air an RA a ’tuiteam a-mach às an EU, bidh Nicola Sturgeon (am boireannach ainmichte èisg) toilichte agus an tig seo gu crìch ann an deòir airson luchd-ath-chuir ma thèid dùbhlan a thoirt dhaibh ann an àrd-chùirt na RA, sìmplidh gu leòr dhut, cuideachd ri fhaighinn ann an Cuimris & Gallic.
Gallic?
Gallic would look like this:
Le procès en Écosse a-t-il bouleversé Boris et son intention de fermer le Parlement et de se rapprocher de la chute du Royaume-Uni, Nicola Sturgeon (la femme nommée poisson) sera heureuse et mettra fin aux larmes des survivants si elle est contestée dans la cour suprême du Royaume-Uni, assez simple pour vous, également disponible en gallois et gaulois.

...and it still wouldn't make sense.

offog

LE
It's my fault I accept full responsibility.

Just accept it you won't win.

It looks now like Cummings has started a whispering campaign to try and undermine the judiciary. I guess he doesn't like his strategy being questioned.

It sounds just like Active Edge. *

* You have to be a certain age to get that one!
Indeed. Flashed up on Hohne AKC screen, 11th Hussars return to lines. Quicktrain.*

* I'm young enough to remember that.

So has the court case in Scotland scuppered Boris & his plans
Scottish law, only enforceable in Scotland, despite what some lefties are assuming. The matter will however inevitably end up with the UK Supreme Court. I'd be very surprised if they decide to interfere in the business of parliament, they are there to interpret the law and all previous rulings in this area seem to have gone that way, but honestly who knows.

Gallic?
Gallic would look like this:
Le procès en Écosse a-t-il bouleversé Boris et son intention de fermer le Parlement et de se rapprocher de la chute du Royaume-Uni, Nicola Sturgeon (la femme nommée poisson) sera heureuse et mettra fin aux larmes des survivants si elle est contestée dans la cour suprême du Royaume-Uni, assez simple pour vous, également disponible en gallois et gaulois.

...and it still wouldn't make sense.
Try taking Julius Caesar’s advice and divide it into three parts - “Omnia Gallia in tres partes divisa est.”

Try taking Julius Caesar’s advice and divide it into three parts - “Omnia Gallia in tres partes divisa est.”
I tried that and all I ended up with was Romans they go home

So just to confirm, you are happy with lying by politicians to potentially The Queen, The People and Parliament as long as it gets the outcome you desire?
According to Private Eye a delegation went to Balmoral to discuss it with the Queen and her advisers some time before, so I very much doubt she was lied to. If anything she was probably the best informed person in the land.

Besides, aren't you a bit old to suddenly wake up to the fact that a politicians stated aim is frequently masking other intentions?

Politicians bullshit as often as they take a breath. It's possibly there most well known trait.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

blunt scalpel

War Hero
A strategic error that will cost him dearly in a GE, should we NOT leave the EU on October 31st.
If we DO leave & I mean LEAVE, not LINO then it matters less but it'll still cost him seats due to the unfinished business of our patently broken political system.
I said a few days a go I think he could do worse than stick his head in to the brexit party get to together in Southport. I don't mean for domestic consumption but to put pressure on the EU member states letting them know that as long as we are in we are going to be more trouble than we are worth. I think distancing himself from then at this time is stupid, even if it is just for appearance sake he could do worse than be seen to be close to them.

I would be quite happy for us to be kicked out rather than another extension so the turds in Wetminster could bleat all they wanted about falling off cliffs, crashing etc. as it had been taken out of their hands.

He better have a rock solid 100% foolproof plan for getting us out on 31 October or he is toast.

1568212363213.png

Latest Threads