Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
She's not resigned because there was a party she's resigned because she was filmed laughing and joking about the supposed party during a mock press briefing where responses to questions from the press concerning a party on a specific date were being prepared and rehearsed.
You missed a bit. I've taken the liberty to help you with it. You will notice that the word 'mock' has a dual meaning.

Beth and Kay following lock down guidance last December.
1638988308105.png

DarkBrig

War Hero
Stay at home in bed then, and accept the consequences. I agree on the cost of democracy, but for every "right" there is a "responsibility". Otherwise just "attending the polling station" is as meaningless as spoiling a ballot paper.

In my opinion, obvs.
No I disagree, not attending says I don't care and have no opinion. Attending says I care about the process and by writing none of the above (which was how I spoiled my paper) says I don't wish to support any of the choices and am dissatisfied with the candidates ALL the parties are putting forward

Fully understanding that a win by one vote is all that is required, therefore my spoiled paper does in that case have a value, that was my reasoning anyway.

Or do we need full blown disco lights and rave music for it to be classed as a party
Sod that. My idea of hell. I’d rather have just the Cheese and Wine! :smile:

Will you be complying or will you not bovver?

Not a chance I will comply.

I've not been challenged anywhere for not wearing a mask.

Just 'self-declare' - it is well within the bounds of the law.

1638989347480.png

However I know for a fact Costco are not allowing entry to anyone without a mask.

Meanwhile - "Plan B" in Downing Street....

1638989383538.png

He just doesn’t learn and this will undoubtedly continue to be news.

syrup

LE
She said it was a business cheese and biscuits meeting, outlawed at that time as far as I am aware, the whole. They've actually had the ability to turn the tory party into a piss taking party, so there you go.

Is cheese and biscuits with work colleagues a party now

**** I best turn my whole team in

Protect yourself and others this Christmas...

Get your alibi sorted for "Plan B" - just incase the Police come knocking when you're partying over the festive period :D

1638989661324.png

In the middle of a pandemic with restrictions in place, I'd say it's highly irresponsible, especially as the participants were MPs and Government advisors, and especially since other people were getting fined for covid breaches. That's my spin on it.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

This was the Government advice the day before the DS Party

It's replying to a now protected account asking if it was fine to hold a Christmas Lunch with their staff.

So yeah, you need to turn yourself in

syrup

LE
This was the Government advice the day before the DS Party

It's replying to a now protected account asking if it was fine to hold a Christmas Lunch with their staff.

So yeah, you need to turn yourself in

I suppose we best had we had a 24 pack of Coke and everything

I would like to apologise to al the people whose relatives died while we had a can of coke and a sausage roll.

All I can say as an excuse is that's party's seem to have got a lot quieter over the years

I suppose we best had we had a 24 pack of Coke and everything

I would like to apologise to al the people whose relatives died while we had a can of coke and a sausage roll.

All I can say as an excuse is that's party's seem to have got a lot quieter over the years
You're not the PM, you're not setting the rules supposed to be setting any kind of example.

Snookie

Old-Salt
Least the Police aren’t investigating the parties, probably bored sh!tless along with the rest of the country with the whole thing.
Obviously nothing illegal went on.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Least the Police aren’t investigating the parties, probably bored sh!tless along with the rest of the country with the whole thing.
Obviously nothing illegal went on.

Only because they have not recieved evidence that there was a party.

The Stratton Video, on it's own, is insufficient evidence to prove a party did occur, but it can, and may yet still, provide corroboration that a party did occur.

Likely this stance will change over the next few days if and when more comes to light

Last edited:

Latest Threads