Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters

MrBane

LE
Kit Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I see Blackford is calling for Bojo to resign over misleading parliament (if that is the case)

Weird. Don't see him calling for Bulldog Face to resign over:

1. Where's all that money gone?
2. Going to **** Salmond one way or another
3. Once in a lifetime / generation vote
4. Being a boot in general

shadowonarun

Old-Salt
It seems also to have made an impression on Boris. Hence Allegra's sudden departure.

(Allegra. Curious name. I wonder if she has a square steering wheel?)
Allegra who is married to the best man at Rishi Sunak's wedding.
Has she been thrown under the bus as a shot across the short pretender's bows?

I see Blackford is calling for Bojo to resign over misleading parliament (if that is the case)

Weird. Don't see him calling for Bulldog Face to resign over:

1. Where's all that money gone?
2. Going to **** Salmond one way or another
3. Once in a lifetime / generation vote
4. Being a boot in general
Funny how no one mentions the Lard of the Isles treatment of Charles Kennedy

syrup

LE
Are we now facing a Zombie apocalypse?

Listening to the news this afternoon Boris personally murdered everyone with COVID by having this party.

If he resigns will they not rise up and come back from the dead or will they simply remain dead.

I think he relatives should be told

Are we now facing a Zombie apocalypse?

Listening to the news this afternoon Boris personally murdered everyone with COVID by having this party.

If he resigns will they not rise up and come back from the dead or will they simply remain dead.

I think he relatives should be told

According to a few on here, Johnson could just walk on the Thames to escape the hue and cry anyway.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sky seem to be going around the country asking random SJWs via Zoom how they felt knowing that No10 partied while their loved ones died, they ought to ask the man on the street whose relatives probably didn't die how he feels. I know loads of people who had small parties over the Christmas period last year (when I say small, smaller than the 100 or so people they normally have. It doesn't matter what time/date you have a shindig, someone, somewhere is going to end up brown bread at some point, let's not get teary eyed about it!

The last hour or so has been brilliant. There is going to be an investigation into whether the party occured, led by the Cabinet Secretary Simon Case... however concerns have been raised that Simon, himself, may have been in attendance at the party, and therefore it wouldn't be appropriate for him to investigate himself. But it's Ok Downing Street and other Whitehall Insiders have just confirmed that Simon wasn't in attendance at the party, therefore implicity confirming there was indeed a party.

What a great cue to put Death of Stalin on Netflix. I think Politiburo politics seem quite tame in comparison.

Edit typing

Last edited:

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

syrup

LE
Sky seem to be going around the country asking random SJWs via Zoom how they felt knowing that No10 partied while their loved ones died, they ought to ask the man on the street whose relatives probably didn't die how he feels. I know loads of people who had small parties over the Christmas period last year (when I say small, smaller than the 100 or so people they normally have. It doesn't matter what time/date you have a shindig, someone, somewhere is going to end up brown bread at some point, let's not get teary eyed about it!

"My dad was 118 years old and Boris personally killed him with a finger Buffet"

thing is, after a few weeks, it'll be forgotten about and she will be reemployed somewhere else.
Would you be one of the people on here who was (is?) adamant that Dominic Cummings was still beavering away for Boris in the background after his ignominious departure from Downing Street?

Latest Threads