Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I for one find your constant use of "Hurry up and die" really does mark you as a stand out intellectual collosus, and in no way an intellectually bereft, myopic simpleton.
You intellectually bereft, myopic simpleton.^^^
Ha Ha Ha Ha...

Surely, that should be:
"You boy, which Tory scandal is this?"
And perhaps to make it even clearer, the question should have included the phrase, "Is it one of those where someone's todger accidentally fell - on numerous occasions - into a secretary or intern?"

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I note that Lord Lebedev gets a walk on part here too...

View attachment 621161

I know we have Lords Temporal, Lords Spirtual, and, though not officially, Lords Mammon (thems who bought their peerages), I wonder what sort of Lord Lebedev would be?

Well, she's not laughing now, is she?

:)

I'm quite impressed with the frenzy and hysteria generated by this party.

Anyone would think the PM sent us to War in a sandpit illegally, to seek out WMD's that never existed or something :rolleyes:

It seems also to have made an impression on Boris. Hence Allegra's sudden departure.

(Allegra. Curious name. I wonder if she has a square steering wheel?)

There's money to be made, so you can't upset the venture. Everyone who threatens that has to go.

bA7fyGJ2TMjPAodJM4naJebyPlay3P_1Pz5yyRaUNhp0et_714sLPhhr-ciJpIrbeOVqe7VncUxO5u4JBtoeKs9ZSlcGUSTuMzfARqc07kEF=s0-d

syrup

LE
Well, she's not laughing now, is she?

:)

I'm quite impressed with the frenzy and hysteria generated by this party.

Anyone would think the PM sent us to War in a sandpit illegally, to seek out WMD's that never existed or something :rolleyes:

Campbell was on SKY this morning preaching about dishonesty in Government and how this Government always lies.
Kay Burley was getting moist the more he ranted

Personally I don't give a ****

Even a Conservative MP has just said it is a public health issue.

If you appear not to follow guidance you make as a government, how can you expect people to follow guidance you make. Seems a fair point to me?

I don't know the track records of people opposing the gov't/party line, like above. .
For some, I genuinely think they are sincere & angry, others may be positioning themselves for 'ah yes, Johnson's gone now and as you can see I opposed him!" About parties rather than Patterson, or both etc?

That's perhaps the worst thing about Whips is that the person you voted to represent you, is now ordered to do somethnig different.

Food drink AND ENTERTAINMENT.

This I seriously doubt.

That said my SCS 1 star boss nearly flipped her lid (there were journos present) in late 2002 when at our Xmas drinks our RM contingent donned ther (inflatable) tutus and treated us all to their version of The Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy.
At least it wan't the Dance of the White Eared Elephants, or the Flaming <Ahems>

Latest Threads