Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
I don't think the fact that people died was 'unfounded' or 'opinion'.

It still seems you are laughing at suffering because the people didn't vote the same way you do. Thanks for your explanation - even as a wind-up, that's a disagree again.
Fvck off then.
It's the unfounded opinion that their deaths were entirely the fault of Boris, his decisions and his government.
Let us all know how the court case goes.
You're not a scouser by any chance?

I was laughing out loud at the BBC and the fvck-knuckles prepared to believe the guff they present as "News" when it's clearly the unfounded opinion of a small minority of people with a grudge.
Happy to Help, meanwhile, Boris Grrr and other such pathetically thin gruel.
Its because you are spectacularly thick.

Fvck off then.
It's the unfounded opinion that their deaths were entirely the fault of Boris, his decisions and his government.
Let us all know how the court case goes.
You're not a scouser by any chance?
Nobody is saying that.

Well, the spectacularly thick are, of course, being too spectacularly thick to understand the issues.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
How long ago was that?

Was mandated mask wearing expected at the time? Was the gathering ( not sure what it is, as its behind a subscription paywall) in breach of rules prohibiting such gatherings?

Etc.
Labour Conf Brighton 25-29 Sep 21.

How long ago was that?

Was mandated mask wearing expected at the time? Was the gathering ( not sure what it is, as its behind a subscription paywall) in breach of rules prohibiting such gatherings?

Etc.
I'm happy that Helm wouldn't be deceptive.
I suppose they're doing the equivalent of 'we all know each other'

Amazing a life long "tory" *snigger* rushes to defend Labour, never saw that coming. Carry on wallowing in your little cess pit.

I referred to them as stupid, hardly a defence. I then ironically referenced Mogg, who is also stupid enough to think that friends or colleagues cannot infect each other with Covid.

Well!
I'm v/x.
I'm going to go into town on my motorcycle, drink loads of beer and ride around at 32MPH without a bonedome!
I know i'm perfectly safe, because all the bogies are on here, dripping. Backed up by some unemployed TA failure.

Well!
I'm v/x.
I'm going to go into town on my motorcycle, drink loads of beer and ride around at 32MPH without a bonedome!
I know i'm perfectly safe, because all the bogies are on here, dripping. Backed up by some unemployed TA failure.
Oh good, a donor.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
LMFAO

The independent BBC:
"Families who lost loved ones during the pandemic have said they are "sickened" by a No 10 Christmas party held during last year's Covid restrictions."

I wonder if the reporter had to venture far outside of Liverpool to find some dribbling twat to be "sickened" by this thin gruel of Grrr Boris.

View attachment 619630

"One of its spokespeople, Safiah Ngah, told the BBC: "My Dad died in February from Covid-19, despite being in good health. The last Christmas period is sadly one I will never forget."
I was sickened that I didn’t get an invite, I bet they had some smashing grub and lovely mince pies.

Come on you blues. Well done for retaining the Bexley seat last night.

Despite Bozo.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Come on you blues. Well done for retaining the Bexley seat last night.

Despite Bozo.
Nice try, but you're not fooling anyone. Stop trying.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
My beef is with Bozo and his ilk, not The Conservative Party. He will pass.
Fibber. You're a sad, frustrated LibDem* if ever I smelled one, so pretending to be a wet conservative is de rigeur for your sort, and let's face it - it's the only way someone of your political ilk could ever claim to be a winner.

*Aren't they all?

My beef is with Bozo and his ilk, not The Conservative Party. He will pass.

I actually think that the Tories are pretty awful, as well. For many years now, they've maintained the fiction that they are a party of the right. They're not. They're a glee club for self-interested and the privileged. On occasion they have managed to convince the impressionable that they represent the interests of all.

Johnson just happens to be the most recent and egregious example of their leaders. He stands out as probably the most dishonest and incompetent, who has surrounded himself with the similarly hopeless.

Latest Threads