Boris - The Prime Minister

First thoughts on PMBoris, will he make a difference?

• Total voters
Vote for a clown, don’t be surprised when you get a circus.

LMFAO

The independent BBC:
"Families who lost loved ones during the pandemic have said they are "sickened" by a No 10 Christmas party held during last year's Covid restrictions."

I wonder if the reporter had to venture far outside of Liverpool to find some dribbling twat to be "sickened" by this thin gruel of Grrr Boris.

BBC 24 Hour rolling bollocks.jpg

"One of its spokespeople, Safiah Ngah, told the BBC: "My Dad died in February from Covid-19, despite being in good health. The last Christmas period is sadly one I will never forget."

LMFAO

The independent BBC:
"Families who lost loved ones during the pandemic have said they are "sickened" by a No 10 Christmas party held during last year's Covid restrictions."

I wonder if the reporter had to venture far outside of Liverpool to find some dribbling twat to be "sickened" by this thin gruel of Grrr Boris.

View attachment 619630

"One of its spokespeople, Safiah Ngah, told the BBC: "My Dad died in February from Covid-19, despite being in good health. The last Christmas period is sadly one I will never forget."
Oooh you're edgy.

Dead people Grrr.

Oooh you're edgy.

Dead people Grrr.

How dare people who lost relatives complain when they find out Lord Bozo was having parties in his tax payer provided Central London house, when the little people were banned from doing so.

They should doff their cap, tug their forelock and be grateful.

Was Lord Stammer in the kitchen?
Given it was a) a party for Tories and b) against the law to do so, I doubt it.

I am of course presuming you mean Sir Keith Starmer when you refer so cleverly to "Lord Stammer".

Or you're just mistaken.

Again.

How dare people who lost relatives complain when they find out Lord Bozo was having parties in his tax payer provided Central London house, when the little people were banned from doing so.

They should doff their cap, tug their forelock and be grateful.
Biff is flailing even more than usual of late.

It must be hard for him to see his idol being so widely excoriated.

To be fair to Biff, I am impressed at his recent use of the gender free, non CIS pronoun "it".

I had no idea he was a trans activist and I applaud Biff's decision to come out so publically.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
LMFAO

The independent BBC:

I fail to see what's funny about families suffering and people dying.
Was it the dying you were laughing about or was it something else?

I fail to see what's funny about families suffering and people dying.
Was it the dying you were laughing about or was it something else?
I was laughing out loud at the BBC and the fvck-knuckles prepared to believe the guff they present as "News" when it's clearly the unfounded opinion of a small minority of people with a grudge.
Happy to Help, meanwhile, Boris Grrr and other such pathetically thin gruel.

I was laughing out loud at the BBC and the fvck-knuckles prepared to believe the guff they present as "News" when it's clearly the unfounded opinion of a small minority of people with a grudge.
Happy to Help, meanwhile, Boris Grrr and other such pathetically thin gruel.
I don't think the fact that people died was 'unfounded' or 'opinion'.

It still seems you are laughing at suffering because the people didn't vote the same way you do. Thanks for your explanation - even as a wind-up, that's a disagree again.

Latest Threads